52

"Big brother, please don't mind them." Senju said worriedly. She was not afraid that Takemichi was in danger; she was afraid that Takemichi would waste his time! She already had an opportunity to be with her big brother, so why waste time on them?

"You, who are you calling good for nothing? Don't you know where you are?" An angry voice shouted.

Takemichi raised an eyebrow. "And? Are you guys not? Let's ignore the fact that you guys are born into a well-off family; are you really capable of doing anything?" Takemichi looks at them with disdain.

The parents and students look at Takemichi, who seems slightly stunned. They've never experienced this before. When strangers approached them, they tried to win their favor, but now it's different! They don't know what to say!

Takemichi nods and shows a mocking smile. "Yes, that's right. Whether you flip the world upside-down, you will always be useless, good for nothing, and a waste of space."

"Big bother Zen, Please calm down. Don't waste your time on them. I'm okay." Senju said. She wants to spend her time with her big brother already!

Takemichi sighed, "Forget it; let's go now; I already donated money; you don't need to attend such a useless gathering."

Takemichi didn't notice that the teacher was shaking the whole time when she heard his name.

Zen? That can't be you, right? It can't be! This must be a coincidence. Yes! A coincidence! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When the meeting is finally over, the teacher hurriedly goes home. She felt restless. When she heard the name Zen, her heart hurt like a thousand needles were piercing her. 

While she is driving, she recalls all the memories she had with Zen. 

Zen... my son

Is he the reincarnation of my son? If it's true, then does he have memories of his past life? 

A tear drop falls down to your cheeks. She clearly remembered that before she died, she saw how her son ruthlessly killed the killer. She watched her son change. 

She wiped away the tears and shook her head. Let's go home first. 

When she got home, she went to her bedroom and found her sketch pad. When she finally found the sketch pad, she flipped it open and saw a sketch of a young boy smiling happily. 

She hugged the sketch pad and burst into tears. She didn't expect that she would hear her son's name again. When she was reincarnated in this world, she was so confused and didn't know what to do. She repeatedly tries to find her family, but then she finds out that they never existed. 

The first thought that came into her mind was to kill herself, but a certain feeling is keeping her from doing it. 

She recalls all the happy memories that she had with her beloved son. 

"Mom! Mom! One day I will become strong so that I can protect you!" 

"Mom! Look! I made this bracelet just for you!"

"One day I will make you a queen, then you will be the best mom in the world!" 

"I love you, mom!" Happy birthday!" 

She smiled and looked at Zen's sketch. 

"My son. Are you happy up there? I'm doing well right here." 

Sano Takemichi... I want to meet him. I need to meet him again! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Takemichi invites Akane to their home since she wants to see Senju too. since Senju is her little sister too.

Senju immediately agreed but was a little nervous because she didn't know if Akane would like her or not. 

They finally got home, and Senju wants to say something but hesitates. Takemichi saw this and faced Senju. 

"What is it?" Takemichi asked.

"Uhmm... I would like to say thank you for standing up for me earlier. I really appreciate it." Senju said. She blushed a little bit. 

Takemichi smiled and said, "You're my little sister; of course I will stand up for you." 

Senju beamed and hugged Takemichi. 

"I love you! You're the best. " 

"I love you too." Takemichi hugs her back. 

Tinkle! Tinkle!

They were startled when a plate fell to the floor. They let go of each other and saw Hinata with a horrified expression. Her hands were shaking, and there were tears in the corners of her eyes. 

"Hinata this..."  Takemichi tried to explain, but Hinata interrupted him. 

Hinata burst into tears: "I already heard everything! You're the worst!" She runs upstairs and goes to their room. 

"She's my sister." Takemichi muttered. He sighed and looked at Senju. 

"You're in trouble, big brother." Senju shook her head. 

"Sano Takemichi" Takemichi saw Akane with a stoic expression. 

"Big sis, this is not what it looks like. Senju and I have a brother-sister relationship; that's it!" Takemichi said. This is getting more and more troublesome. 

Akane sighed "I'm not your fiance; say it to Hinata."

"Right," Takemichi nods nervously. But how? 

This is harder than I thought! I am Ice Blood Zen! one of the most feared gang leaders! If I can't overcome this, I will never face my gang members again! 

Takemichi walked upstairs to tell Hinata the truth. 

He knocked on the door twice, but he only heard Hinata crying inside. 

"Hinata, please let me in. It's all a misunderstanding." Takemichi said softly. 

"You still try to deny it, scumbag! You'll pay for doing this to me!" Hinata shouts.

"Look, you still remember when I told you that I have a little sister? That's her. Her name is Senju. She's my little sister."

Eh? Hinata frozed. A cold sweat runs down her face. She clearly remembers Takemichi telling her that he had a sister! God! I provoked my sister-in-law! 

She hurriedly opened the door still had a shock expression. 

"Why didn't you say it sooner?" She yelled. She clenched her fist in frustration. It's Takemichi's fault, but still! She embarrassed herself in front of her sister-in-law! She must've thought she was a cry baby! 

Takemichi understands what Hinata feels when he pats her head and kisses her on the forehead. 

"Trust me, okay?" I'll make up for you later. " Takemichi said with a smirk. 

Hinata, knowing what he meant, blushed furiously and playfully glared at him. 

"F-Fine. Forgive you." 

"But you have to make sure that you will make me feel good tonight."