51

They were about to continue fighting when they were interrupted by the sirens of an ambulance and police. Hearing this, Takemichi smirks.

He knows that the ambulance and police are coming soon, so he boosts his gang members' morale so that it will look like Black Dragon won. 

The members of Valhalla panic, and some of them already ran away when they heard the siren. The Black Dragon members laugh at the Valhalla members who are running. 

Kisaki can only grit his teeth in anger and then leave as well. The Toman members hurry to leave as well. 

"Mikey, we have to go," Draken said. 

"But..." Mikey wanted to say something but was interrupted by Draken. 

"Everything will be fine; can't you see how confident Zen is? He probably has a plan." Draken said to carry Mikey with him. 

Akane rushed towards Takemichi to take her little brother. 

"Little brother, let's go now."Akane said while tugging Takemichi's arm. 

Takemichi did not move and stared at Kyo's dead body for a moment. He recalls the words that Kyo said to him. 

Takemichi shrugged. May God forgive you, but I don't. He then went with his big sister. 

The battle between Moebius and Black Dragon has ended. Black Dragon again made a name for themselves.

The Unwavering Dragons! 

A gang that will fight and will never give up, no matter what circumstances their in! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Takemichi was now sleeping in his bed while Akane was sitting beside him, caressing his hair. Takemichi head injury was already patch up. 

She sighs and looks at Takemichi sadly. 

"If Mother were here, would things be different? I hope she is here." 

Zen is a mommy's boy. When it came to his mother, he was so protective and obedient. Their mother is always gentle and kind. When they do something wrong, she will patiently teach them what's right and wrong. 

Their mother's death must've had a huge impact on his mind. 

The door to the room suddenly opened. Hinata came in. She was surprised to see Akane in the room too. 

"Hinata Tachibana... We need to talk." Akane said sternly. Hinata gulped and nodded. 

They both go out of the room. Akane faced Hinata and clenched her fist. 

"So this is what you meant about teaching you martial arts, huh?" Akane said. 

"Akane nee... I," Hinata looked down in shame. Indeed, what she did was reckless, but for Takemichi, she will do everything.

"You're so reckless. What if something happens to you? You will make Takemichi more worried instead of helping him." Although she was grateful that Hinata saved Takemichi, if something bad happens to her, Takemichi will probably thrash everyone around. 

"I can't help it... I want to help Takemichi-kun. He always saves me, but this time I have the strength to save him too!" Hinata spoke with a determined look on his face. 

Sigh, "Fine fine... But don't do it again, at least ask for my concern first; you almost gave me a heart attack." 

"I understand Akane Nee." 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip

Senju was sitting on the chair while playing her PSP. This was the PSP that Takemichi gave her when they were kids, and she still treasures it. 

She was now at her school, and today was the PTA (Parent Teacher Association) meeting. She doesn't have any parents that will attend for her, and her brother is always busy, so she was alone in the corner playing a game. not that she minds though. For her, school is nothing but a way to ease her boredom.