38

Mikey was now watching Takemichi leave the shrine. He glanced at him sadly, now thinking about what was happening to his friend.

Mikey: "Zen... I need to stop him." Mikey said to himself, with determination in his eyes.

Mikey then left to talk to Shinichiro about Takemichi's condition. He really wants to help, but Takemichi is too secretive and doesn't show any weakness to anyone, so it's hard to read how to help Takemichi.

He arrived at Shinichiro's bike shop and saw his big brother fixing a bike. He walked inside, and Shinichiro noticed him.

Mikey: "Big bro... I need to tell you something." Shinichiro paused what he was doing and looked at Mikey.

Shinichiro: "What is it, Mikey?" Shinichiro raises an eyebrow.

Mikey: "We need to stop Zen... he is becoming evil, and I don't want that. We need to stop him before it's too late." Shinichiro was surprised at what Mikey said.

Shinichiro: "Why would Takemichi become evil? He seems fine to me. " Mikey shook his head.

Mikey: "No Zen was going to kill someone in their fight with Valhalla. I don't know who it is, but I know he is serious. " Shinichiro narrowed his eyes a bit.

Shinichiro: "Where did you get that information?" 

Mikey: "Zen told me personally... he met me earlier and he said that he wanted Black Dragon members to join Toman, and then he said he's going to kill someone." 

Shinichiro: "I will talk to him. That kid is becoming unstable. "

Mikey: "Wait! No, he's going to kill me if he finds out! " Shinichiro tilts his head.

Shinichiro: "Huh? What do you mean? " 

Mikey: "Takemichi said if I get in his way, he's going to kill me first, and I'm the only one who knows he's going to kill someone." Shinichiro rubs his temples.

Shinichiro: "What is happening to that kid?" 

Mikey: "If you can't do anything about it, I will stop him personally. I will watch the fight between Valhalla and Blach Dragons."

Shinichiro: "Yeah, me too. I will watch the fight. I think he is like this because he felt guilt for not protecting Akane, and it's because of what I said. " Shinichiro looked down in shame.

Mikey: "Huh? What did you say to him? "

Shinichiro: "Well, I was furious that day because Akane got raped. She was cornered because of the pictures and videos of her being rape, and then... I confronted Takemichi and said to him that he should deal with this because Kyo is his enemy" Mikey narrowed his eyes.

Mikey: "Are you in your right mind?! Takemichi doesn't want to fight Kyo! Because if he does, he will accidentally kill him! " Shinichiro was shocked at what Mikey said.

Shinichiro: "W-what? You mean he picked a fight with Valhalla against his own will? " Mikey nods.

Mikey: "Now I know who he is going to kill on Halloween... It's Kyo! " 

Shinichiro"..."

Shinichiro: "I messed up, huh?" 

Mikey: "It's not too late. Let's save him from darkness, Nii Chan." Shinichiro smiled and nodded.

Shinichiro: "Yeah!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.