27

Takemichi is now laying on the bed with Akane beside him. Akane was caressing Takemichi's head while staring at him. She never leaves her little brother's side after what happened. Shinichiro was just giving her food for her to not starve.

Akane: "You look peaceful. I promise I will protect you from now on. I will not let anyone make you cry again, even if I have to kill someone. " 

After a few minutes, Takemichi finally woke up. He slowly opened his eyes and saw his big sister smiling at him. He yawns and rubs his eyes. 

Akane: "Zen, how are you? Did something hurt? Do we need to go to the doctor? " 

Takemichi: "Nee chan, where am I?" 

Akane: "You're home, dummy. Shin carried you home." Takemichi just nods and stares at the ceiling.

Akane: "Zen, please don't make such a reckless move like that. I am so worried about you." 

"..."

Takemichi: "Yeah... sorry." Akane frowns because Takemichi is coming back to his non-talkative self.

Akane: "Don't worry, I will never let this happen again. I promise. " Akane beams brightly. Takemichi just stares at her. 

Takemichi: "Don't... get in my way," Takemichi said coldly. Akane gulps.

Akane: "What are you saying?! Of course I'm going to help you! I'm your sister! " 

Takemichi: "I SAID, DON'T GET IN MY WAY! I will never let this happened again so don't butt in to my business it's non of your conce-"

*Slap*

Takemichi's eyes widened in surprise when Akane suddenly slapped him.

Akane: "How can you say that?! Please, I'm begging you! Don't do this alone! You will just throw everyone away! " Akane burst into tears as Takemichi stared at her.

Takemichi: "Then how? How are you going to do it? When will all of us be dead?! I will kill them right now! Before it's too late! " Takemichi was shocked when Akane hugged him.

Akane: "Please! If you do something reckless like that, then you will just throw your life away! You deserve this life, please, Zen! I'm begging you! Let me help! " Akane snuggles into Takemichi's chest while sobbing. 

Takemichi calms down a little bit and hugs her back.

Takemichi: "Sorry, I'm just scared... I don't know what I would do without you guys. I know this world is crap. That's why I'm trying my best to save everyone, but even though I want to save a hundred lives, there is still one or more that I cannot save. " A tear dropped on Takemichi's face.

Akane: "That's why I'm here! I will help you! I promise I already have a plan! " Takemichi looks at him in confusion.

Takemichi: "Huh? What are you talking about? " 

Akane: "Don't worry about it, you will know soon." Akane kissed his forehead. 

Takemichi: "Hn"

Akane: "Oh, and by the way, I have good news!" 

Takemichi: "Huh? What is it?"

Akane: "You are now officially my adoptive brother! So your name now is Sano Takemichi! " 

"..."

Takemichi: "Sano? Why Sano? " Akane smiles dreamily.

Akane: "Didn't I tell you? Shin and I are legally married! " Takemichi went silent for a moment.

Takemichi: "Huh?" Takemichi said coldly.

Akane: "What's with that broody face?! Are you not happy that your sister is married to the man she loves? " 

Takemichi: "Uhmmm, nee chan, where is Shinichiro nii?" Takemichi said sweetly, but Akane could sense his bloodlust.

Akane: "I-i don't know?" Akane sweats a bit.

Takemichi: "Ohh~ come on, nee chan! It's been a while since I saw Nii Chan! It's not that bad if I check with my brother-in-law, right?

Akane: "You are not going to do anything about "my" husband, right?" Akane was skeptical about saying where Shinichiro was.

Takemichi: "ohhh... why would I? He is my big bro now, so... yeah! " Takemichi smiles sweetly. Akane just sweatdropped

Akane: "O-Okay... he is downstairs... I'm coming with you!" Takemichi places a hand on her shoulder and softly smiles.

Takemichi: "Nee chan, don't worry, I got this, you just sleep here and rest. We have school tomorrow." Akane just nods slowly and Takemichi stands up to go downstairs.

After he closes the door to his room, his face becomes emotionless as he walks downstairs. He saw Shinichiro eating some apples in the kitchen, and walked towards him without saying a word. Shinichiro saw Takemichi and smiled brightly at him.

Shinichiro: "Hello, little one! How are you feeling? " Takemichi just looks at him with emotionless eyes. Shinichiro frowns. He thought that he was like that because of Takemichi's father.

Takemichi walks past him and grabs an apple from the basket. He wash the apple first and picks up a knife.

Shinichiro: "Uhmm... don't you want to eat it without peeling it?" Takemichi didn't say anything. Shinichiro sweatdrops and can feel Takemichi's murderous intent.

Takemichi grabs the bowl and starts peeling the apple. He cut the apple harshly. Shinichiro flinches a little and goes back to eating his apple.

Shinichiro: "WHAT IS HAPPENING?! AKANE, SAVE ME!! " Shinichiro was sweating furiously while looking at Takemichi worriedly, who was now cutting the apples harshly.

Takemichi: "So... Nii chan, I heard that you and Nee chan are married secretly." Shinichiro chokes and grabs a glass of water. 

Shinichiro: "W-where did you hear that? Of course not! " Takemichi raised an eyebrow.

Takemichi: "Ohh? So you're saying that my sister is a liar? " Shinichiro gulps and sweats nervously.

Shinichiro: "Well, uhmm."

*Chop!*

Shinichiro flinches as Takemichi chops the apple. 

Shinichiro: "H-hey, I'm going to slice the apple for you." Takemichi stops, puts the knife on his neck and stares coldly at him.

"Move or I'll kill you... Make a sound, I'll kill you. If you understand, look at my eyes. " Shinichiro slowly looks at Takemichi's dead eyes.

Takemichi: "If I hear that my sister is pregnant this year or next year, I'm going to kill you. u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d? " Shinichiro nods furiously as Takemichi smiles at him and puts the knife gently on the table.

Takemichi: "Killuas threat is always good."

Shinichiro: "AKANE WHERE ARE YOU?! I ALMOST DIED HERE! "