35

WARNING

Akane was currently walking alone on the road. She was aware of what Takemichi said, so her gang suggested following her until she got home. While she was walking, her phone suddenly rang. She saw that Taiju had sent a text message.

Taiju: "Brat There are so many Black Dragons members here! " 

Akane: "Must be Takemichi telling them to protect me." Don't worry, I got this. " She texted back to Taiju before continuing her walk.

After a few minutes, Akane can feel that she is being followed by nemerous men. She doesn't know if it is her gang or Takimichi's, but she keeps her pace fast so she can escape easily. It's already dark, so she needs to be careful.

She looks over her shoulder, but she doesn't see anyone following her. So she looked back and was shocked when she saw 3 guys standing in front of him. One of the two was wearing a mask, but the other one did not.

Akane: "Who are you?" The guy who was not wearing a mask grins.

Kyo: "Aren't you a beauty? My name is Kyo. I will make your body my sex toy. " Kyo licks her lips.

Then suddenly, someone grabs Akane from behind and puts a white cloth on her nose. She feels her eyes are getting heavy and her consciousness is fading.

Kyo: "It will be easier than I thought. Now it's dinner time, boys! Let's go to the abandoned warehouse! " The guy carries Akane and the gang goes to the warehouse.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izana: "Shit! Let's go before it's too late! " Taiju and Kakucho nod and start to follow Kyo and his gang.

They were about to follow Kyo and his companions when 50 men stopped them. The three of them became cautious and prepared themselves to fight. 

Taiju: "We don't have time for this!" He said and charged at the guys who were blocking them.

The 20 guys started to get overwhelmed by the strength of Taiju and the other two, but they needed to hold them off because of orders.

Izana: "Get out of the way!" Izana shouts as he beats up many men easily. 

Kakucho: "Let's get this over with! Akane might get raped for real! " 

Izana: "I know!" 

"How can they beat all of us so easily? There are only three of them! " The guys who gave the three shouts

Taiju: "Just get out if you don't want to get hurt!" Taiju throws a man, and the man flies over where his ally is.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Akane was now lying on the mattress. She opened her eyes slowly and adjusted her sight. She saw four guys grinning at her. She also noticed that her hands were tied at the back and her mouth was taped shut, so she couldn't speak or scream.

Kyo: "Look who's awake! Are you excited? " He said, revealing the sex toys.

Akane has a horrified expression. She tries to lose the rope, but it won't budge.

Kyo: "It's futile... you will be our dinner tonight whether you like it or not." He approches Akane and rips her blouse, revealing her bra.

Akane shuts her eyes and tears start to flow down her cheeks. 

Kyo: "Oh come on, don't cry. You will feel good about this. Trust me! " He lifts up Akane's bra and sees her breast. He whistles and starts caressing Akane's breast.

The other guys start kissing her everywhere and sucking her skin. Akane cries more and tries to fight back, but a guy holds her. Kyos starts sucking Akane's breast and unbottons her pants, putting his hand inside, rubbing her woman's hood. 

Kyo: "Wow, you're wet already! Can't wait, huh? " He pulls Akane's pants down with her underwear, revealing her woman hood completely. 

Akane: "Please someone! Please " She can't do anything as Kyo starts licking her vagina.

The guys remove the tape from her mouth. She tries to scream, but Kyo slaps her in the face.

Kyo: "No one is going to save you, Ms. Beautiful, not even your stupid brother." 

Akane: "Why do you hate my brother so much? What did he even do to you? " 

Kyo: "You're asking me this? Really? Really?! Your brother is the reason Hinata doesn't like me! My parents disowned me because of your brother. He takes everything away from me! Now I will take everything away from him! " He starts unzipping his pants and reveals his penis.

Akane: "W-Wait, p-please don't do this! Please, I'm begging you! " She was interrupted when one of the guys inserted a cock in her mouth.

Kyo says, "You should blame your brother; because of him, you will be my slave forever." He inserts his own cock on Akane's vagina.

Akane: "Sorry Shin, please forgive me."  She closed her eyes and accepted her fate, knowing that no one was going to save her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi Angry and Smiley arrived at the abandoned warehouse. They are now looking for Akane. Takemichi was very nervous after hearing the news. 

Angry: "Are you sure this is the location that the big guy told us?" He said as he looked around.

Smiley: "Yeah... wait, did you hear that?" The three of them went silent for a moment, and they could hear sobs coming from a girl.

Takemichi: "Don't tell me..." They rushed inside the warehouse and couldn't believe what they saw.

Souta and Souya look away and have a horrified expression. Takemichi was frozen on the spot. He was looking at Akane, who had a sex toy inserted in her vagina and her body was covered in cum. 

Akane: "Z-Zen i-is that y-you?" She slowly opened her eyes and saw her brother.

Takemichi: "Nee chan..." She slowly approached Akane and covered Akane with his coat.

Akane: "I'm sorry I always make you worry." She cries, and Takemichi just hugs her.

Takemichi: "Idiot... I'm the one who should say sorry. I'm always late." 

Akane: "Don't worry about me... I will be fine." 

Then they were interrupted when Taiju, Izana, and Kakucho came into the warehouse with Shinichiro.

Shinichiro: "Akane! Oh God! " He rushed to Akane and checked her.

Takemichi let Shinichiro hold Akane. He was just looking at them from behind, with his eyes full of sadness.

Izana: "Shit... We're late." He holds back his tears and just stares at the scene.

Taiju: "..." 

Kakucho: "..."

Angry: "Zen..." He was worried about his friend because he knew how much Takemichi loved his sister.

Takemichi: "I've decided..."