15

Takemichi and the twins are wearing their Twin Devils gang uniforms. Takemichi's jacket was just hanging on his shoulder, and he was wearing a white shirt underneath. They are now heading under the bridge where they will fight the Black Dragons. As they arrive they saw atleast 60 Black Dragons member waiting for them.

Nahoya: "Seems like they increased their numbers." Nahoya grinned widely, feeling excited. 

Souta: "They're really determined to beat us." He said, a vein popping on his cheeks. 

Takemichi's hands are just inside his pockets while staring at the Black Dragon members. The Black Dragon members taunt them, saying that they should just go home and stay with their mother.

Shion: "Nice to meet you, Ice... Blood... Zen! I'm ready to kill you today!" Shion said with a smirk, spreading his arms wide. Takemichi just ignored him and stared at him with emotionless eyes.

Takemichi: "We're here to take over the whole Black Dragons gang." Takemichi said plainly, making Nahoya chuckle and Souta more irritated, but he was happy. Shion and his members mock Takemichi and his group.

 "Hah?! Stop saying nonsense here! You guys are just kids trying to act cool! " All of them laughed and continued to mock them.

"Twin Devils Gang? 3 Demons? So lame! "

"They should have brought their mother too!" 

Shion: "Everyone! Kill them! " Shion said, pointing at Takemichi's group. All of them let out a battle and charged at them. 

Souta: "Here they come" More veins pop on his face because of excitement.

Nahoya: "HAHAHAHAHA Let's kill each other! " Nahoya laughed and charged at them, and Souta followed him. Takemichi cracks his fingers and smirks, slightly feeling the excitement too.  

 (I'm going to make Nahoya and Souta stronger for them to keep up at Takemichi)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mikey: "Come on, big brother! We're going to be late! " Mikey said, puling Shinichiro.

Shinichiro: "Okay! Okay! " Shinichiro follows Mikey outside.

The founding members of Black Dragons, First Gen and Toman, were waiting outside to watch the fight, but they thought that they were too late.

Benkei: "I think it's already started." Benkei said, making Wakasa nod.

Wakasa: "That kid wouldn't wait for us."

Baji: "Yeah, he hates waiting."

Kazutora: "We will finally get to meet the twins. I wonder what they look like." 

Draken: "They said the other one is always angry no matter what happens and the other one is always smiling for Takemichi. They said he was emotionless, which makes him more terrifying." Draken shivers in fear.

Baji: "I will never forget when he got mad at Mikey; his eyes didn't have any light at all." A chill runs down his spine.

Mikey: "Yeah, I shut up immediately when he glares at me, but he is a good guy."

Takeomi: "Let's go, I think it's already over!" He said, and everyone agreed. They got on their bikes and went to where the battlefield is.

.