12

Takemichi, Wakasa, and Benkei are now at Shinichiro's bike shop. Shinichiro is now scolding Takemichi for joining a gang.

Shinichiro: "So why did you join a gang? Isn't it too early for you? Even Mikey doesn't have a gang yet. " Shinichiro said, puffing smoke from his mouth.

Benkei: "A delinquent at such a young age? Wow, impressive! " He said, slightly amused.

Takemichi: "Someone is trying to kill my fiance and me also."

Wakasa: "Fiance? You have a fiance? " Takemichi just looks at him with a bored expression.

Takemichi: "Got a problem with that?" Wakasa just shook his head.

Shinichiro: "What?! Who tries to kill you?!" Shinichiro said, shaking Takemichi

Takemichi: "I'm getting dizzy, old man. Let go. " Shinichiro sighs and let go of Takemichi.

Takemichi: "There is a snotty brat that is obsessed with my fiance and this is the result." Takemichi shows his palm that has a scar.

Benkei: "That must've hurt." Benkei muttered. Takemichi looks at him like he has grown a second head.

Takemichi: "Of course it is, but I beat him, so I held no grudge." Takemichi shrugs

Wakasa: "Kids these days" Wakasa shook his head.

Shinichiro: *Sigh* "You are giving me a headache. Your life is full of mess." Shinichiro said while rubbing his temple.

Takemichi: "Be grateful. I'm going to save you from dying early." 

Takemichi: "Your brother is famous. Do you know that? He's been fighting dangerous gangs while I have a gang. Aren't you supposed to scold him too? " Shinichiro rubs his temple even more.

Benkei: "He will be the successor of the Black Dragons someday, Shin?" Benkei asks

Shinichiro: "Yeah, if Black Dragons are on his hands, I doubt there will be peace."

Takemichi: "Hn (whatever, it's not like I'm going to disappoint you or anything)." Shinichiro just sweatdrops and looks at Wakasa to translate it.

Wakasa: "He said he would not disappoint you." Takemichi freezes and glares at Wakasa, who just smirks.

Benkei: "*Laughs* So you are a big softie inside! The rumors are true! " Takemichi gulps and is on the verge of punching Wakasa.

Shinichiro: "So you've been hiding your soft spot, huh?" Takemichi just glares at him, cursing Wakasa.

Takemichi: "Tch" Takemichi looks away, avoiding eye contact.

Takmichi: "Curse you, Wakasa, you're not my idol anymore."

Shinichiro: "You need to be more honest with yourself, Takemichi." Takemichi just looks at him.

Takemichi: "Whatever... Where is Mikey? I need to ask him about something. "

Shinichiro: "He's home right now, probably doing something stupid."

Takemichi: "Hn (I wonder how Mikey is doing? I hope he's not causing trouble again.) " Waksa just chuckles while Takemichi doesn't care anymore he got already exposed  

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi went to the Sano dojo to meet Mikey. He went inside and saw Baji and Mikey sparring with each other. Baji looks at the entrance and grins widely when he sees Takemichi Mikey getting confused and looking at the entrance also. 

 Baji/Mikey: "Zen!" They run towards Takemichi and tackle him, making him fall on the floor.

Takemichi: "Hey, let go" Mikey and Baji let go of him.

Baji: "Where have you been, man? We've been waiting for you!"

Mikey: "Yeah! We make new friends! And we've been telling stories about you. They want to meet the infamous Ice Blood Zen. " Mikey teased

Takemichi: "How do you know about that?" Takemichi asks Mikey.

Baji: "Really?! The Twin Devils gang is so famous! Some delinquents call you guys the "3 demons." "

Mikey: "Yeah! A gang that contains only 3 emotions! That's so cool! " Mikey said, his eyes shining.

Takemichi: "Is that so? Let's go meet them. "

Baji: "Oh, perfect timing! We are about to leave to meet them! "

Mikey: "Yeah! But we have to meet Kenchin first! "

Takemichi: "Do what you want, I'll just tag along."

The two of them drag Takemichi to where they should meet Draken. Takemichi was quite excited that he was finally going to meet Draken because he was one of the finest characters in Tokyo Revengers, and he liked Draken's loyalty to Mikey. He really is one of the definitions of "true friend."

~o0o~

As they were walking, Takemichi saw Draken waiting for them with his bike. Mikey and Baji run towards him and greet him. Takemichi just follows them with a blank expression. When Draken notices Takemichi, he tilts his head, wondering who he is.

Draken: "Who is he, Mikey? Baji? " Draken points at Takemichi, who has a bored expression.

Baji: "Idiot! You don't know who he is?! That's ice blood, Zen! One of the 3 demons! " Draken's eyes widened in shock.

Draken: "I expect him to be taller and bigger than me?!" Takemichi just looks at him, scanning Draken. Draken just sweatdrops and didn't know what to say.

Draken: "Uhhmmm... You are Zen kun right." Takemichi just looks at him before answering.

Takemichi: "What's your name?" Takemichi said innocently

Draken: "I'm Ryuguji Ken... just call me Draken." Takemichi just nods.

Takemichi: "Let's be friends, Ryuji." Draken deadpans at the nickname.

Draken: "R-ryuji?"

 Takemichi: "Yeah, Ryuji... got a problem with that?" Takemichi said coldly, making Draken flinch. Mikey and Baji are holding their laughter.

Draken: "N-no sir," Draken said, making Baji and Mikey laugh.

Mikey: "*Laugh* Hey Zen! Stop scaring Kenchin! " Mikey said

Baji: "Seriously... You need to stop doing that when meeting a new person!" Takemichi just shrugs and looks at Draken.

Takemichi: "Hn"

Draken: "Does he always like this? He doesn't look like he will put up a good fight. " Draken said, insulting Takemichi. Mikey and Baji just gulped, sweating a little bit. Takemichi just looked at him blankly.

Takemichi: "I thought we could be friends... Watch out, I'm going to kick you, "Takemichi said, confusing Draken.

Draken: "Huh? What are you sa-" Draken's eyes widened in shock when Takemichi delivered a nuclear kick. He blocks it, but he backs away a little and falls on his knees.

Draken: "S-so strong!! I think it's stronger than Mikey's! I even blocked it and my hand almost broke... So that's how strong Zen is. " Draken was amazed at how strong Takemichi was. He looked at Takemichi with admiration.

Takemichi: "You're strong, Ryuji... not as strong as Mikey, but you have a strong heart... I really admire people like you. " Draken's eyes widened in surprise.

Baji/Mikey: "W-what is happening?! Takemichi admired someone?!"

Draken: "He's so cool!! I'm going to idolize him forever! " Draken thought admiring Takemichi