16

A week has passed since Takemichi and the twins took over the Black Dragons and became the 10th generation. They now have 50 members, the same as the Tokyo Manji Gang. The Black Dragons' old reputation is slowly coming back. They protect civilians from other gangs and protect their territories. A few delinquents tried to challenge Takemichi to a fight, but obviously they didn't win. After that, no one dared underestimate him anymore. Right now, Takemichi is at Shinichiro's bike shop because he calls Takemichi to talk about something.

Takemichi: "So... what am I doing here again?" Takemichi raised an eyebrow, asking Shinichiro

Shinichiro: "Well, you see this bike over here?" Shinichiro points to Cb250t. Takemichi just looked at it and didn't say anything.

Takemichi: "Is that Mikey's bike?" Takemichi wondered while staring at the bike.

Takemichi: "Yeah, I can see it." Shinichiro smiles at Takemichi.

Shinichiro: "It's yours now..." Takemichi went silent for a moment, processing the information.

Takemichi: "Huh? What do you mean? " Takemichi asked, slightly confused.

Shinichiro: "*sigh* It's yours now, that the bike's name was Babu. He has a twin, and I'm giving the second one to you. "

Takemichi: "I don't understand. Why me?"

Shinichiro: "You deserve it, Takemichi... I heard you've been taking care of Mikey secretly and you brought back the old Black Dragons, so consider it a gift for you. " Shinichiro smile

Takemichi: "But you worked hard just to get that engine and you're just going to give it to me?" Shinichiro takes his right hand and puts the key in Takemichi's palm.

Shinichiro: "Nonsense, just take it plus your father and I built it personally. I never thought that your father was part of a biker gang before." Shinichiro scratched the back of his head.

Takemichi: "He was in a biker gang before? I've never heard of that. "

Shinichiro: "Enough of that; let's try it now!" Shinichiro takes the bike out of the shop. Takemichi follows him, smiling unconsiously.

Shinichiro: "You know how to ride a bike, don't you? I taught you before. " Takemichi nods and hops on the bike. Shinichiro follows, now sitting on the back. Takemichi starts the engine and starts to drive away.

Takemichi: "The wind... it feels good." Takemichi was smiling, and it didn't go unnoticed by Shinichiro.

Shinichiro: "Isn't it? This is why I love bikes. If you have a problem, just ride them on and go wherever you want... It feels like you're a free bird. " Takemichi's eyes became teary.

Flash back

 Zen's real mother

Zen's mother: "Zen, my son! You need to get out of here! " She shouted at Zen, but he was hesitant to obey what his mother said.

Zen: "B-But I-I can't just leave you here! I already lost my dad and my little sister! I can't lose you either! Please, mother! I don't want to leave you here! I will die with you! " Tears flow down Zen's cheeks. His mother gave him a soft smile and wiped away his tears.

Zen's mother: "Listen to me, my son... I'm proud of you no matter what happens or what you become. Don't blame yourself for what happened. We loved you. Your father loves you. Your sister loves you. Live a life with no regrets. Don't give up. Always choose to live, even though you are already down. "Live freely, my son. " She pushed Zen away and used her body as a shield.

*Bang!*

*Bang!* 

*Bang!*

Takemichi heard three gunshots. His eyes widened in shock. He couldn't shout or move his body because of fear, sadness, and regret. He had just lost the family that he loved. The once happy family was turned into hell. He couldn't believe it was happening and he couldn't accept it. He watched as his mother collapsed on the ground, blood flowing from her body. He ignores all of the laughter from the killer. He was just staring at his mother's lifeless body.

Killer: "Hehehe, look at your face; it looks devastated~" The killer teases him, but Takemichi just ignores him.

Takemichi: "I... don't care anymore. I don't care if I kill someone anymore. His eyes became lifeless and released all the rage that he was feeling right now. He pulls out the pocket knife that is in his pocket. He charged at the killer with the full intent of killing. The killer's eyes widened in shock, and he could not react in time. Zen stabs his right eye, and he yells in agony.

Takemichi: "You will pay for what you did." Takemichi stated solemnly and without emotion. The killer was about to pick up the gun when Takemichi stabbed his back. He falls to his knees while clutching his right eye to stop the bleeding.

Killer: "You brat!!" The killer yells, but Takemichi stabs his head in the back, making him dead. Takemichi was not satisfied and stabbed the killers' bodies continuously.

Because of the Zen, he fell into the darkness and lost his path in life. The police caught him but freed him immediately because it was stated to be self-defence. He wished to be in prison rather than live with regret.

End of flash back 

Takemichi hit the brakes, making the bike stop. Shinichiro was confused at why Takemichi stopped. His eyes widened in shock when he saw Takemichi crying. He panicked and didn't know what to do because he had never seen Takemichi cry before.

Shinichiro: "H-hey, what's wrong?" Shinichiro asked, but Takemichi couldn't speak because of sobbing.

Takemichi: "I... all this time... all this time... I," Takemichi sobbed, and Shinichiro rubbed his back to calm him down.

Shinichiro: "Hey buddy, calm down. You can talk to me. " Shinichiro gives a soothing smile, calming Takemichi.

Takemichi: "All this time... I'm being an idiot. I closed my heart and accepted the fact that I would never change, but... her words have become clear to me now! How can I be such a fool?!" Shinichiro hugs Takemichi to comfort him.

Shinichiro: "Hey... It's okay to cry; just let it out. You've been holding back your tears, right? You are in pain, but you never showed anyone. You're not alone, Takemichi. You have us. You can leave it to us. " Takemichi hugs him back and cries more.

Takemichi: "T-Thank you, Shinichiro nii, you opened my eyes." Shinichiro smiled.

Shinichiro: "Always Takemichi... always."