21

Takemichi and Hinata are now walking towards their new school, which is the Mizo Middle School. They agreed with each other that they would go to the same school and graduate together. Takemichi was wearing glasses for disguise, so other delinquents wouldn't recognize him. He wore his jacket like a cape, and his hairstyle was like Chifiyu's, but all black.

Takemichi has been thinking of how he could be friends with the four idiots, aka the Mizo Middle Gang. He really likes those guys because they never leave a friend behind and always have each other's backs. He knows that those four will have a huge role in this world and he would like to protect them.

Hinata: "Takemichi kun, you seem in deep thought." Hinata looked at Takemichi with a hint of worry on her face.

Takemichi: "Am I? I didn't notice... I was just curious how our middle school would turn out. " Hinata gave a soft smile and held Takemichi's hand.

Hinata: "It will be okay. I'm here and you are there for me, so we have each other's backs. " Takemichi smiles slightly and holds Hinata's hand firmly

While they were walking, they heard someone fighting. Takemichi wanted to shrug it off, but he had a feeling that he needed to interfere. Hinata heard it too, and her face was filled with worry. Takemichi let go of Hinata's hand and went to where the fight was.

Takemichi: "Stay behind me and never go in front." Hinata just nods and follows Takemichi

When they arrived, they saw four first years fighting grown-up delinquents.

Hinata: "Is this even a fight? The four of them look so beat up! " Takemichi observes the fight.

Takemichi: "Wait... They are the Mizo Middle Gang... Wow, is this destiny? " Takemichi smiled a little and decided to interfere.

Takemichi: "Oi... We are kind of lost... mind telling us where the Mizo Middle School is?" Takemichi said, making Hinata chuckle.

The 3 delinquents that were beating the Mizo Middle Gang stop and look at Takemichi. Their leader looks irritated and approaches Takemichi.

Leader: "Huh? Who the fuck are you? You should just ignore what you saw. " He then looks at Hinata and whistles.

Leader: "You've got a nice girl here! Mind sharing her? " He leans close to Takemichi's face, towering over him.

Takemichi: "Huh? Did you say something? " A tick mark appeared on the leader's forehead.

Leader: " Who do you think you are talking to? I'm going to kill you! " Before the leader punched him, Takemichi delivered a nuclear kick to his temple. The leader collapsed on the ground, unconscious.

The four who were getting beaten up watched in awe while the leader's subbordintes cowered in terror.

Takemichi: "We are getting late... Sorry Hina" 

Hinata: "It's okay, Takemichi kun, you did what you thought was right. This is bullying. " Hinata narrows her eyes and glares at the two.

The two delinquents run for their lives with their leader while the four remain on the floor.

Takemichi: "Oi, are you guys going to lie there forever?" Tekimichi crossed his arms while staring at the four standing up.

Hinata approaches them and offers them to her to treat their wounds. The four agree and sit on the bench while Hinata tends to their wounds.

Takemichi: "What are your names?" 

? : "Uhmmm, my name is Atushi Sendo, and the other 3 were Yamagishi, Takuya, and Makoto." He introduces them and Takemichi just nods.

Takemichi: "Why are you guys fighting if you don't know whether you're going to win or not?" Takemichi raises an eyebrow while the four just look down.

Atushi: "We have no choice if we have to protect each other. If one of us gets beaten, then all of us will be beaten. We will never leave a friend behind." Hinata was touched by his words.

Yamagishi: "Yeah, even though we are weak, we will never betray each other." 

Takemichi: "I see... well, said... you guys are now part of the 10th Generation Black Dragons." 

Makoto: "Huh? What do you mean, Black Dragons? " The three nod in agreement.

Takemichi removes his glasses and looks at them with a warm smile. 

Takemichi: "My name is Hanagaki Takemichi, also known as Ice Blood Zen." All of their jaws dropped, and Hinata giggled in amusement.

Atushi: "Y-you mean you're the leader of the current Black Dragons?!" His eyes widened in shock.

Takemichi: "Yeah, you guys are strong. You reminds me of Shinichiro Nii. "

Yamagishi: "Wait, you mean the 1st generation leader of the Black Dragons?" He was slightly shocked. Takemichi nods.

Takemichi: "Yeah, he is weak and has never won a one-on-one fight, but he never gives up... so let's go, I don't want to get Hinata late." The four nods and follows Hinata and Takemichi

They went to their school on time, and Hinata sighed in relief that they were not late. Takemichi was surprised because he and Hinata were in the same classroom, as he recalled, Takemichi was in a different classroom and his classmates were supposed to be the Mizo 4. He just shrugged and went to sit next to Hinata. All of the girls are looking at Takemichi because he is attractive when wearing glasses, and it makes Hinata glare at the girls. Takemichi just ignores them and pulls out the book that he has been reading. 

Hinata was just watching Takemichi read the book while waiting for their teacher to arrive. Takemichi glances at Hinata and chuckles a little. She looked away when she noticed that Takemichi was looking at her. Then, after a long wait, the teacher finally arrives. Takemichi closes his book and pays attention to the teacher.

Teacher: "Okay, good morning everyone. I hope you guys enjoy your first day at Mizo Middle School. So we will start from the introduction. "

Teacher: "You... introduce yourself and give the meaning of science." The teacher points at Takemichi. The students gasp and look at Takemichi, who has a blank expression and stands up.

Takemichi: "My name is Hanagaki Takemichi, and for your question, my answer is that science is the methodical pursuit and application of knowledge and understanding of the natural and social worlds using evidence-based methods." The students' jaws dropped, and the teacher froze and stared at him in awe (google). Hinata just chuckles.

Takemichi sat down and didn't care about them. The students start whispering to each other about how smart he is. Takemichi just shrugs and smirks slightly. He finds it funny and amusing at the same time. No one can beat the Ice blood Zen.

Teacher: "O-okay, very good Hanagaki." The teacher nods and proceeds to call other students.

Takemichi: "Nice try, teacher," he thought, while smirking at the teacher.

Teacher: "So that brat was challenging me, huh? Okay, challenge accepted " The teacher glanced at Takemichi, slightly amused.