42

Mikey went silent for a moment, processing what he had heard. He never thought that he would meet Takemichi's lover in this kind of situation, and now he is thinking of how he will tell Takemichi that his fiance got raped. Just thinking of an enraged Takemchi gives him chills down his spine.

Mikey: "Uhmmm... You're Hinata Tachibana?" Mikey's face was full of shock while staring at Hinata.

Hinata: "Yes, if you're friends with Mitchy kun, please don't tell him!" Mikey frowns when he hears Hinata's request.

Emma: "Hina chan... Takemichi is our brother-in-law."

Hinata: "..."

 Mikey said, "About your request, we can't do that. Takemichi loves you and he deserves to know. " Hinata looks down sadly before replying.

Hinata: "I can't help it... It's because of me that Mitchy kun is suffering right now. If I hadn't befriended Kyo that day, he and Mithchy kun would never have met and Kyo would not have killed Takemichi's loved ones. " 

Emma: "Hina chan, it's not your fault. You don't know the future, and I know that Takemichi will never blame you." Mikey nods in agreement.

Mikey: "Plus, even if we don't tell Takemichi, he will know it very soon once he finds out that you didn't go home." Hinata realizes that Mikey has a point.

Hinata: "F-Fine... I'll talk to him." Emma smiled and handed Hinata her phone.

Emma: "We'll give you and Takemichi a space to talk. Let's go, big brother!" Emma drags Mikey outside.

Emma sighed and looked at Mikey. "I feel bad for that couple. They suffered a lot." 

Mikey: "Yeah, they really love each other and want to have a peaceful life, but a certain person wants to destroy their life."

Emma: "Well, Hinata is so gentle and beautiful, I'm sure many guys want her to be their girlfriend." 

Mikey: "Let's go." Mikey walks out and Emma follows.

Meanwhile, Hinata was still hesitating about whether he would call Takemichi or not, but after recalling what Emma and Mikey said to her, she built her courage and pressed Takemichi's number.

After a few rings, Takemichi finally picks up the phone.

"Hinata, why did you call me? Do you need anything? " Takemichi said curiously.

Hinata: "Takemichi kun... I" Hinata was holding back her tears while recalling what happened to her.

"What's wrong?" Takemichi can feel that something bad has happened to Hinata.

Hinata: "It's... Kyo... I... He... He raped me." Hinata couldn't hold back anymore and burst into tears.

Hinata: "Hon, I'm sorry I betrayed you... I'm so sorry!" Takemichi's eyes widened in shock when he heard the news.

"Hinata... where are you?" Takemichi said coldly.

Hinata: "I'm at Emma Chan and Mikey Kun's house... they saved me."

Takemichi: "Don't worry, I'll be there for a moment." Takemichi said sofly to calm Hinata down.

Hinata: "Hon... I need you." Hinata said weakly.

Takemichi: "Y-yeah, I'll go there and wait for you, okay?" Takemichi reassured

Then Takermichi hangs up the phone and picks up his jacket and motor key. He rushed down the stairs and saw Akane watching the television.

Takemichi: "Nee chan, I'm going." Takemichi said hurriedly.

Akane: "Huh? Where are you going? You don't have a gang meeting, right? " Akane said curiously.

Takemichi: "Something bad happened to Hinata." 

AKane: "Huhh?!?! What happened? " Akane stood up and asked Takemichi anxiously.

Takemichi: "She... got raped." Akane's eyes widened in shock when she heard the news.

Takemichi then left without waiting for Akane's reply. He opens the gate and starts his motor engine and rides hurriedly.

Takemichi: "That guy really doesn't want to live anymore."  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When Takemichi arrived at the Sano residence, he saw Mikey and Emma waiting for him at the gate. He approached the two of them and asked

Takemichi: "Where's Hinata?" Takemichi asked indifferently, but his eyes betrayed him.

Emma: "She's in my room. I'll lead you the way." Emma said.

Although Emma is excited that she can see Takemichi again, she knows it's not the right time. She also no longer has romantic feelings for Takemichi because she realizes that he is more of a big brother type than a boyfriend. Hinata, of course, has special treatment from Takemichi. Emma then leads Takemichi to her room.

When Emma opened the door quietly, Takemichi saw Hinata staring at his and her picture together while sobbing. Seeing this really broke his heart. He motioned to Emma to leave for a moment. Emma obediently followed what Takemichi told her to do.

Takemichi: "Hinata..." Takemichi said sofly as he walked towards her and sat on the bed.

Hinata: "Hon... You're here. I'm so happy. " Hinata smiles while wiping her tears.

Takemichi: "Yeah... Are you alright now?" "Are you hurt?" Hinata shook her head.

Hinata: "No... I only need you right now." Hinata sat on the bed and held Takemichi's hand.

Takemichi/Hinata: "I'm sorry." They both looked at each other and hung their heads down.

Hinata: "Michy about Kyo..." 

Takemichi: "I know... Sorry I didn't protect you."Hinata shook her head.

Hinata: "No, don't blame yourself. That guy is dangerous. His hatred towards you is beyond comprehension. He doesn't care what method he uses, as long as you suffer, he will do everything. Hon, please be careful. "

Takemichi: "Don't worry, you don't need to be scared anymore. I'll make sure he doesn't meet you ever again." Takemichi kissed her forehead.

Takemichi: "Yeah... you will never see him ever again." Takemichi thought as his eyes glinted coldly, but he looked down so Hinata wouldn't notice.

Hinata suddenly hugged Takemichi. Takemichi didn't push Hinata off of him and just let her be because she might not have recovered from what happened.

Takemichi: "If me and Kyo fight someday and I accidentally kill him... will you still love me?" Takemichi asks hesitantly.

Hinata: "..."

Hinata looks up and kisses Takemichi's lips.

Hinata: "As long as I'm with you and you won't leave me, you can kill whenever you want, but just kill whoever harms us... you know I have the same thought as you." Takemichi was shocked by what he heard. He expected that Hinata would oppose his decisions, but in reality she even supported him.

Takemichi: "Only Hinata understands what I mean." Takemichi smiles a little.

Hinata: "You know, if I'm a boy, I will be the one who will protect you instead. If only I had had the strength to kill Kyo, I would have done that before. " 

Takemichi: "..."

Hinata: "You're only mine, Hanagaki Takemichi." Hinata clasped Takemichi's cheeks.

"Only mine"