29

Takemichi Shinichiro and Akane are eating dinner quietly. They were in a comfortable silence when Takemichi spoke up. 

Takemichi: "Hey Nee chan, do we have a test tomorrow?" Akane looks at him and nods.

 Akane: "Yeah, did you study?" Takemichi just shrugs.

Takemichi: "Don't need to" Shinichiro was dumbfounded as to why Takemichi didn't need to study.

Shinichiro: "Why did you not study? Don't be like Mikey; he always has low grades. " Akane just chuckles. Takemichi just stares at him and continues eating.

Shinichiro: "What? Did I say something wrong? " 

Akane: "My little brother here is one of the top students. In fact, he never fails an exam." Shinichiro went silent for a moment.

 Shinichiro: "For real?" Akane nods.

Takemichi "Hn"

Shinichiro: "How? I mean... why can't Mikey be like that? " Takemichi just scoffs.

Takemichi: "I have a fiancée. I don't intend to put my life into just gang stuff. I take over Black Dragons for the delinquents who don't have a place to be. " 

Akane: "See? That's my little brother for you! After the exam, let's go shopping! I'm going to buy clothes for you, Mitchi! "

Takemichi: "Don't want to" Akane's heart broke when Takemichi declined.

Akane: "And why is that?" Akane pouts.

Takemichi: "It's... embarrassing." Akane glares at him.

Akane: "Whether you like it or not, you're going with me. If you refuse, you can't touch your bike. "

Takemichi: "Tch"

 Akane: "Oh, speaking of bikes, you are going to ride the car with me going to school." Takemichi just nods.

With that, they finish eating, and Shinichiro washes the dishes. Takemichi takes a shower before drifting into sleep. Akane opened Takemichi's room and saw him sleeping. She walks towards him, pulls the blanket higher, and kisses his forehead before leaving.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The alarm rang, and Takemichi immediately woke up. He takes a shower and wears his school uniform with an oversize sweater. He walked downstairs and saw Shinichiro and Akane eating breakfast.

Shinichiro says, "Hello, good morning." Shinichiro grins, and Takemichi just nods at him.

Akane: "You look sleepy." Takemichi stares at the food before eating it with them.

 Takemichi: "Yeah, my sleep is not enough... I'll just sleep in the car. " Akane nods and continues eating.

Once they are done. Shinichiro rode his bike and went to his bike shop while Akane and Takemichi rode in the car with Akane driving. Takemichi takes the neck pillow and immediately takes a nap. 

As they arrived, Akane nudged Takemichi to wake him up. Takemichi slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes before taking his bag and opening the door. When he walks out of the car, he sees the students looking at him and Akane. He just ignores them and holds Akane's string bag and lets her drag him as he wonders off.