30

Following what had happened, rumors that Takemichi was Akane's brother spread like wildfire throughout the school. The other students can't believe they've been sibling for so long. Akane, ever the overprotective sister, rushes to check on Takemichi to see if he's okay because she doesn't want to see him being bullied.

When Akane entered Takemichi's classroom, she saw the students going about their business. She shifted her gaze to Takemichi's usual seat, where he was reading a book and listening to music through his headphones. The students stare at Akane, perplexed.

Akane approaches Takemichi and asks, "Are you okay? I heard you're being bullied!" Takemichi puts his book down and takes off his earphone.

Takemichi: "Yeah, but Takeshi isn't feeling well. Please bring him to the clinic." Akane tilts her head, perplexed.

"What happened?" says Akane.

Takemichi: "He called you a slut... sorry if I cause any more trouble." Akane simply smiles softly and pats Takemichi's head.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad at you," Akane says, "but control your anger next time okay?" Takemichi nods, and Akane walks over to Takeshi, who was clutching his stomach and wailing in agony.

Akane: "Hey, follow me into the clinic." Akane simply walks away, unconcerned about Takeshi.

 Takeshi stands up and glares at Takemichi, who shrugs and returns to his book. While watching the scene, the entire room was deafeningly quiet. As soon as Takeshi exited the classroom, the students rushed over to Takemichi and barraged him with questions.

Takemichi simply replies with a bored expression on his face. This is why he refuses to reveal that he and Akane are siblings, because despite her strictness and terror, Akane is usually one of the students' favorite teachers.

When the next teacher arrives, she directs them to take their proper seats. Takemichi stowed his book in his bag and listened intently to the teacher. It was just a normal conversation, and the teacher eventually dismissed them, telling them to go eat lunch. Takemichi rises and exits the classroom. He visits the clinic in order to meet his sister. He doesn't give a damn about the fatso. Takemichi was mad at him, but he didn't want to get into trouble.

When he arrived at the clinic, he noticed the principal conversing with Akane and the two people. The two people looked at Takemichi and narrowed their eyes. Takemichi raised an eyebrow and walked past them, smiling as he approached his sister.

Takemichi says, "Nee chan, let's eat together. I have your lunch box, which you almost forgot earlier." Akane pats Takemichi on the head and smiles.

"That's so sweet of you Michi! Let's have lunch later, I just have to talk to these people," Akane says, glancing at the two.

Takemichi: "Sure, I'll wait for you outside then." He overheard the two people conversing before walking out.

"Is that the same person who bullied our son?" the woman inquired. "He seems like he can't throw a punch, he is so small," the guy next to him agrees. A tick mark appeared on Takemichi's forehead.

When Akane notices Takemichi is irritated, she rushes over to him and drags him outside.

"Wait here okay? You nee chan will handle those bastards, leave it to me," Akane says with a wink, while Takemichi simply nods.

Akane returns to the clinic, her eyes narrowed and glaring daggers at the two.

"For your information, my little brother is not a bully and will never be one!" Akane says, staring at the two with a hint of disgust on her face. "Your son is the one who should be taught a lesson, but now I know where he got that sharp tongue of his!"

"Excuse me? You are a teacher! You shouldn't be playing favorites here!" Takeshi's mother says, and Akane just laughs at her.

"Well duhhh," Akane says, rolling her eyes. "You didn't even know what happened, yet you believe in your son's childish story."

"How dare you talk to us like that?! Your little brother shouldn't be at this school! I bet he just got in because your a teacher here!" Takeshi's father scoffs.

"For your information, my little brother, along with Hinata Tachibana, is one of the top students in Mizo Middle School, and here your son couldn't even pass a single test of mine," Akane says, folding her arms across her chest.

Takemichi has stars in his eyes as he watches the entire scene. He kept an eye on his sister, who was defending him from false accusations.

Takemichi exclaims, "So cool! As expected on my sister!" Takemichi looks at his sister with awe in his eyes.

"I heard from my son that your test is so difficult that only the smartest can answer!" Takeshi's mother says, "Your little brother must know the answer because of you!"

"Well, don't blame me for your son's stupidity; this is Mizo Middle High School!" Akane smirks at the two who have only grown angrier as a result of Akane's presence. The principal was at a loss for what to do because he knows how bad it will be if Akane becomes enraged.

"Hey Akane, I think we should have a good talk about this, ne?" the principal says softly to Akane, who just stares at him.

"Hey... how did their son get into this school again?" the principal flinches, and Akane raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that?" Takeshi's mother asked, her eyes narrowing.

Akane: "What I'm trying to say is, did your son even take an entrance exam? As I recall, your son is one of the worst students here... What I mean by worst is that his grades are always low, and there are reports that he is a bully as well! We cannot tolerate this kind of student Principal! My poor little brother is a victim as well!" Akane sheds her fake tears. The principal reassures her by rubbing her back.

"I can't stand seeing my little brother being bullied! He always says he doesn't mind, but I know... I know he needs my help!" Akane wipes her tears and sobs loudly.

Takeshi's mother looks down in shame. Takemichi deadpans at his sister's antics.

"What if my little brother becomes depressed as a result of bullying? I can't stand it! Principal, you need to do something! Our top genius student has been suffering for a long time and we haven't even taken action!" "The face of my little brother that time... when I asked him if he was okay, he just said to me that I need to take Takeshi to the clinic... he didn't even answer my question!"

"Sorry Mrs. Akane, I know it must be difficult for Takemichi, and I know it must be difficult for you as well because you are his big sister... I will expel Takeshi immediately. I need to do this as the principal of this school, and I need to be a role model for everyone," the principal says.

"Thank you, principal," Akane says cheerfully to the principal. "This will benefit my adorable little brother and other students as well."