13

The four are now riding a motorcycle. Draken let Takemichi ride on his bike, while Baji let Mikey ride on his. They are currently going to Musashi shrine, where the meeting spot is.

Takemichi: "Hey... are we close to the meeting spot? I'm getting bored here. " Takemichi said, with a bored expression. Draken's eyes twitch in annoyance as Takemichi complains.

Draken: "Just shut up and wait." 

Then someone appears beside them who was also riding a motorcycle. Takemichi looked to his left and saw a guy with sandy eyes. He looks at him curiously but shrugs it off and looks at Draken.

 Kazutora: "Hey Draken! Let's race! " Then the rest of Mikey's friends arrive, competing to see who has the best bike of all.

Takemichi, on the other hand, watched them with a blank expression. He was not interested in their bikes; to him, Shinichiro's bike was the best. Mikey, on the other hand, was a little sleepy and almost fell off the bike, but Takemichi held him. 

Pah: "Whatever, fuckers! My bike is the best! " Pah said, going off before them

Draken: "Hey! That's not fair! " Then all of them follow Pah, attempting to catch up with him. 

Baji: "Hey! Mikey! Don't sleep, you shit! You're going to fall! " Baji said, making his bike slower.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They arrived at the shrine, and Baji was the last person to go there because of Mikey and everyone tease him for being a slowpoke. Mikey wakes up and gets down off of Baji's back and sits on the fence.

Baji: "Ahem! So everyone, let me introduce you to the one and only! Ice Blood Zen! " Baji introduced Takemichi to everyone. Those who hadn't met Takemichi yet, their eyes widened in surprise.

Kazutora: "Which means the one who I ignored earlier was the infamous Zen?!" Kazutora was taken aback.

Baji: "Correct, he also ignored you." Baji said, making everyone laugh. Kazutora's eyes twitch in annoyance.

Pah: "You're the real deal! We've been wanting to meet you! Mikey and Baji always say some good things about you. " Takemichi just looks at him, making him sweatdrop.

Takemichi: "Hn" Everyone sweatdrops at his short reply.

Mikey: "He was not going to speak to you if he met you for the first time." 

Mitsuya: "Why, though? Is he shy? " Mikey looks at him like he's grown a second head.

Mikey: "Of course not! When we first met, his attitude was like that, and when I challenged him to a fight, he agreed then the result is a draw! " Mikey said, with a smug look. Takemichi and Baji deadpan at him.

Baji/Takemichi: "This guy... I thought he changed," they thought while staring at Mikey, who was explaining how strong he and Takemichi were.

Mikey: "So I held this meeting because of Kazutora... Why did you not call for our help? " Kazutora flinches, and the rest of his friends look at him.

Baji: "You've been fighting Black Dragons alone, don't you?" Kazutora just looks down and keeps silent.

Kazuto: "I-I just don't want to be a burden to you guys... you've done enough for me, and you guys save me from loneliness, so I don't want you guys to get hurt." Kazutora looks down in shame. Takemichi looks at him with emotionless eyes, thinking of something.