14

Takemichi went to the ramen shop where the twins were. They decided to disband the Twin Devils gang because they were gaining too much attention and they were outnumbered. He entered the restaurant and saw Souta serving food to the customers. Their mother saw him and her eyes immediately went bored.

Mama Kawata: "Oh you again? What do you want, brat? " Takemichi ignores her and approaches Souta. A tick mark appears on Mama Kawata's forehead.

Souta: "Hey, Zen! What are you doing here? " Souta asked him, tilting his head in confusion.

Takemichi: "I want to talk to you and your brother about something..." Takemichi said, making Souta more confused but shrugging it off.

Souta: "Ok, I'm going to call him." Souta walks to the kitchen to call for Nahoya.

After a few seconds, the twins finally came out, but Nahoya is still wearing an apron.

Nahoya: "So... What do you want to talk about?"

Takemichi: "You know Mikey, right?" They nod in agreement.

Souta: "What's with Mikey?"

Takemichi: "Yesterday we formed a gang named "Tokyo Manji Gang" and I suggested you guys to him because you two don't have any gangs." The twins tilt their heads.

Souta: "Who was the leader?"

Takemichi: "Well, me and Mikey were supposed to be the leaders, but I refused the offer." Their eyes widened in surprise when they heard Takemichi refuse the offer.

Nahoya: "Why did you refuse?" Nahoya nods, asking the same question.

Takemichi: "You see, a troublesome guy named Shinichiro made me an heir of that gang named Black Dragons, and I promised to him that if the Black Dragons got corrupted, I would take over the whole gang."

Nahoya: "What?! You're going to take over the whole Black Dragons?! That's so cool! "

Souta: "Yeah! We want to join you! "

Takemichi: "Huh? I thought you guys were going to join Toman? Why did you want to join me? "

Nahoya: "Idiot, we promise that we are going to follow you no matter what... we don't care about that Mikey."

Takemichi: "Oh crap, I messed up the whole plot. What am I going to do now?" Takemichi sighs.

 Takemichi: "Fine... Are you really sure you don't want to join Toman? I mean, they're allies anyway. " The twins shook their heads in disagreement.

Takemichi: "I can't just push them away. I felt bad. " Takemichi thought

Takemichi: "Fine... Help me bring back the true Black Dragons." The twins shake Takemichi's hand.

Nahoya: "Sure, it seems fun!" Souta nods.

Souta: "Yeah, this will be big."

Takemichi: "When do you want to beat up the current Black Dragons?"

Nahoya: "Oh Action! Let's beat them tomorrow! "

Souta: "Here we go again. We don't even know how strong they are. " Nahoya just grins widely.

Nahoya: "Oh, come on! Who cares about that? Tomorrow will be their execution! "

Takemichi: "You never change." Takemichi shook his head.

With that, the founding members of the next generation of Black Dragons are formed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After talking to the twins, Takemichi went to Shinichiro's bike shop to meet the first generation founding members of the Black Dragons. He went inside and saw the first generation of Black Dragons waiting for him.

Shinichrio: "So what do you want to talk about?" Shinichiro asked, tilting his head.

Takemichi: "I will take over the Black Dragons. I already have my own founding members... If Black Dragons continue like this, then the reputation that you guys created will be in vain... Be grateful that I'm a good person. " All of them sweat drop at Takemichi's tsundere attitude.

Wakasa: "This kid never really admits his true feelings." Wakasa shook his head in amusement.

Takemichi: "Hn (Stop making fun of me)" Wakasa just smirks.

Wakasa: "Hn (What about... no?)" Takemichi's eyes twitch in annoyance, but he calms down and goes back to his blank expression.

Shinichiro: "Takemichi... How are you going to take over the whole Black Dragons when someone is taking over already?" Takeomi nods in agreement.

Takemichi: "Who do you think you're talking to? I can take them down all by myself. " Takemichi said without hesitation.

Benkei: "Don't get cocky, kid. They're still adults, and you're still a kid. Don't rush it. " Takemichi just looks at him.

Takemichi: "Well, there are three of us. They wanted to join, so I let them. Do you want to watch the fight tomorrow? "

 Takeomi: "Sure... It would be interesting."

Takemichi: "Do what you want." A tick mark appeared on Takeomi's forehead.

Takeomi: "I swear I'm going to kill you someday." Takeomi said this while being restrained by Benkei in order to prevent him from attacking Takemichi.

Takemichi: "Hn (I'm glad you guys are coming)" Shinichiro looks at Wakasa to translate it.

Takemichi: "Please don't... I cannot take such humiliation anymore." Takemichi begged, but Wakasa just smirked.

Wakasa: "He was glad that we were coming to the fight." Shinichiro smirks at Takemichi.

Shinichiro asks, "Is the ice blood Zen going soft now?" Takemichi just glares at him.

Takemichi: "Whatever old man, oh by the way, Mikey has a gang now and he is the leader." Shinichiro's jaw dropped in shock.

Shinichiro: "Mikey has a gang now?! These kids nowadays! Did you influence him to create a gang!? " 

Takemichi: "Calm your pants, old man; they are the ones who created it."

Benkei: "Kids aren't normal anymore."

Takeomi: "They're taking this like child's play!"

Takemichi: "Mikey's birthday is getting closer. You should give a true motorcycle, not a moped. " Shinichiro's eyes twitched when Takemichi insulted bikes. He bonked Takemichi's head to teach him a lesson.

Shinichiro: "Bikes are transportation! Not a moped! " Takemichi is nursing the top of his head and glares daggers at Shinichiro.

Takemichi: "Are you picking a fight or what? That's just a moped! Even normal people will not ride that scrap! " Shinichiro bonks Takemichi's head again.

Shinichiro: "I personally built it! Don't insult bikes! "

Takemichi: "Oh really? Man, you're suck at this job. You didn't even upgrade the bike. " Shinichiro had enough and wrapped his right arm around Takemichi's shoulder, rubbing his head furiously. The rest of the black dragons' founding members watch them in amusement. Takemichi is slightly changing and opening his heart to people now.

Takemichi: "Oi! Old man, it hurts! I'm going to get revenge on you bastard! " Takemichi is unaware that he is showing emotions now and he is really happy.

Shinichiro: "If you can catch me, midget!" Shinichiro runs out of the shop because Takemichi is chasing him.

Takemichi: "Come back here, bastard!"