Chapter 2

"Finally he is gone

"Finally he is gone." Lily let out a deep sigh of relief.

"Oh don't sound to happy Lils you never know he might come back." Owen said chuckling.

"God I hope not. But anyways off that topic who's ready to finally move into our dorms again." Lily said.

Lily has always been the most excited when it comes to dorms because she shares with me and Savannah. However Owen always dreads move in days as his room mates are: Jamie and Gurdas. I mean you know the story about Gurdas but not so much Jamie. Basically Jamie is Savannah's mentally abusive and cheating ex they broke up awhile back and now he's going out with one of Savannah's old friends.

"I am certainly not." Owen said groaning.

"Knowing you, you'll just spend most of your time in our dorm except for at night's when we go to sleep." Savannah said staring at Owen as we walked into the school building.

We finally entered the building and started walking along the ground floor to the stairs leading to our forms.

"I have to sit next to Harvey and Alex again." I said complaining. I can't be bothered with them calling me names again.

"How about during break I go with you to Mr Cooper and you ask to be switched into my form because I have literally no one as well." Lily said.

"Good idea." I said as we finally reached my form room in the Art block.

"See ya." The other three say walking to the English block.

I walked into form and sat down in my usual seat as everybody else enters we did the usual of giving out timetables, dorm keys and a tour of the school which I don't see why it was necessary. When it got to break I went to the head of years office and asked if I could move into Lily's form and he agreed saying he would have to ask Mr Ross first. And finally it was time for assembly. Every form group in year 10 waited outside for us to be aloud in. Once everyone was in and had found a seat with me in the very front row the assembly started.

About 10 minutes through I started to feel dizzy and ill and was to warm and all shaky and I couldn't see properly as it was all blurred. I felt someone grabbing my arms and taking me outside so I can get some air.

"You okay Scarlett?" Someone says as my vision starts to clear up a little bit and I see Mr Cooper, My form teacher and my PE teacher sat next to or in front of me.

"Yeah just dizzy." I said.

"How about we take your jumper off. Wait do you have a shirt on underneath." My Pe teacher asked which I nodded to.

"I'm going to go get you some water." Mr Cooper says as I take off my jumper.

When I'm finally able to walk again I'm sat in Mr Coopers office until I'm fully able to move again. When I finally could walk without stopping I made  my way back up to form. I heard multiple people asking: