Chapter 39

"Scarlett I'm picking out your outfit again

"Scarlett I'm picking out your outfit again." Tori says as she gets up and walks over to my drawers and opens them.

She starts looking through the clothes I have trying to find something for me to wear as everyone starts leaving and grabbing clothes to change themselves.

"Here we go." Tori said as Katelyn who was the last one to get changed walked out of the bathroom and I walked in.

Her outfit

Her outfit

When I walked out of the bathroom Tori was no longer there so I'm guessing she went to her room to go and change herself.

"I've booked the taxi and it should be here in about 5 minutes." Katelyn said as I put my shoes on and we walked outside to see almost everyone except Sadie and Tori stood outside our door.

About 4 minutes after us leaving our room Sadie and Tori walked out of theirs and they walked over to us. We started to head to the elevator and went outside and then went straight down. Right as we got outside the taxi arrived and we all get inside. It took us about 10 minutes to get to this Karaoke place. We got out of the taxi and I felt Tori place a hand on my back and directed me inside behind everyone else.

We easily found a table and walked over to it and sat down.

"I'm gonna go and order some drinks. You lot want your usual." I asked them as I stood up from my chair.

"Yeah. Thanks." All of them said and I walked over to the bar sort of thing.

I quickly ordered the drinks before a random girl walked over to me and started trying to get close to me for whatever reason.

"I'm sorry if this sounds rude. But do I know you?" I asked her as she kept trying to get closer to me.

"No. I don't think you do. I'm Ariana. I'm 15." She said as she touched my arm with her hand just as the guy gave me the drinks I ordered.

"Excuse me. I don't really care if this sounds rude or not. Get the fuck away from my girlfriend." Tori snapped as I heard her walking towards me and wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Oh please your just jealous I'm better then you. I could treat her much better then you ever could." Ariana snapped back at Tori and Tori was about to take a step forward.

"Could you though. Could you fucking really." Tori said as she got in the Ariana girls face.

"Tori its OK. Just ignore her. Let's just grab the drinks and go." I said pulling Tori into me and she grabbed the tray of drinks and walked off me following behind her.

"I swear to fucking god one more person fucking decides to flirt with you I'm going to lose my shit." Tori said as she placed the drinks down and we all sat down.

"I've already put down who is singing and what songs they will be singing when you were going to get drinks. Scarlett I haven't put your name down cause I know it would stress you out." Sadie said right as people started to go on the stage and sing their songs.

"Thank you." I said honestly and smiled at her and she smiled back cuddling into Erika.

"OK moving on from that topic what on earth is Tori talking about?" Lily asked as she looked confused and so does everyone else.

"Some girl decided she was gonna try and fucking flirt with Scarlett. Then when I told her to stop she said and I quote 'Oh please your just jealous I'm better then you. I could treat her much better then you ever could.' God I want to hit the girl so badly." Tori said as she moved my chair closer to hers and pulling me into her shoulder.

"Oh god. They could not be good. Yep I get why you are pissed now. You have more control then I ever could. I would have killed the girl." Savannah said as she listened to the people who were going on and off stage after finishing their song and then looked at us.

First ones out of all of us to be called up onto the stage was Lily, Katelyn and Savannah and they went up and the song they were singing started singing.

"Did you purposely pick this song to piss off Savannah?" I asked Sadie as Buttons by The Pussycat Dolls started playing.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. I guess we'll never know will we." Sadie said laughing slightly shrugging her shoulders.

"She's gonna kill you, you know." I said as I looked at Sadie as the rest of us also started laughing.

"Not if I say that Lily was the one who chose the song to sing. You can't say no go the birthday girl she should know this." Sadie said as we all watched the girls as they moved around the stage singing.

When they finished we all cheered which just caused Savannah to glare at us slightly and flip us off and she walked off the stage with the others followed behind her. Everyone else went on the stage and Sadie seemed to miss out the part were this was in fact a competition and it shocked us all when the owner got on the stage and started telling us who won.

Turns out Sadie and Erika won and they had to go back up on the stage being given a gift card before they could walk back of the stage. Erika looked confused to what had just happened and sat back down right as Tori decided to bury her head in my shoulder.

"I'm tired. I already have a taxi booked can me and you just go back to the hotel now." Tori whispered in my ear as she gently kissed my jaw.

I nodded and told the others me and Tori were gonna head back to the hotel. Sadie mentioned she would be staying with Erika again and that I could go into their room if I wanted so I'm not by myself. I nodded again and we started walking outside right as out taxi appeared and me and Tori got into the back and headed right back to our hotel.