Chapter 33

"God I haven't seen you in years

"God I haven't seen you in years. Have you always went to this school. I never noticed you." Tori said as she took a seat beside me at the table.

"It's only been a year since you last saw me and we both remember what happened last time." I said remembering the night we stopped talking.

Before she could reply Gurdas, Owen and Jamie walked in and a waitress showed them to the table right next to us. Not to long later the girls had joined them.

"I swear to god do those lot follow us everywhere. I know one of us have said this before but still." Dylan said as the lot of them heard him and turned to us.

"We just wanted to see Scarlett be lonely. The lot of you are dating while Scarlett always will be the third wheel because she's not good enough for anyone." Hannah said as the rest of them laughed.

I put my head down put a few seconds later I felt to fingers under my chin making me look at them. Tori had moved closer to me if it was even possible. And mouthed 'Trust me.' So only I could see it. She moved her lips towards mine and within seconds are lips were touching and I for some reason kissed back. I heard them scoff and call the waitress over and ask her to switch them to a new table which they did at the opposite side of the restaurant.

"God I have waited a very long year to be able to do that." Tori said as she placed her forehead on mine.

We both turned back around to face the table after 5 minutes of just staring at each other to see all of them sitting there with there jaws wide open.

"Wait hold up your THE Tori who admitted her feelings for Scarlett when she was dating Owen and when he found out he didn't want you anywhere near her." Lily said as she snapped out of her shock and looked at Tori.

"Yeah that would be me." Tori said as she looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

I don't know why but I connected my hands with hers and I held her hand as the rest of them slowly started to come out of the shock they were stuck in. I was starting to think I was either gonna need 10 buckets of ice water and if that didn't work I would have to call the hospital to come and collect them.

"I'll explain what happened. Because not even Lily knows the full story. Basically last year Tori admitted her feelings for me but I also just so happened to be dating Owen at the time and he didn't like boys OR girls to be around me due to the fact I'm bi-sexual. I knew deep down I really did like Tori and a whole lot more then I liked Owen. Buy I couldn't really tell anyone that because it wouldn't be fair to him and I was extremely happy with Owen at the time and I just didn't want the drama that came along with it." I said.

"So basically you ignored your feelings for Tori because you and Owen were both happy together but then he decides to go ahead and cheat on you with your toxic as fuck ex-best friend. Are you sure he's alright in the head?" Lucas said as he looked stunned at what he was hearing for a minute.

"You could have told me and Lily, Scar. We wouldn't have judged you. None of us would have though some of us only meet you this year. Me and Lily would have understood." Savannah says in a soft voice but deep down she knows exactly why I didn't tell her.

"I was scared as to how you would react. I know you two and Owen made the perfect trio growing up and then in Year 7 I kinda just appeared and joined your group. I thought that because you knew Owen longer you would have taken his side and lost your shit with me." I said as Lily hugged me into her side and Savannah got up to come closer to me and Tori let her go over her so she could hug me as well while I was still holding Tori's hand.

"I could never lose it with you. If anyone does they are idiots who can't see what a nice and caring person you are. Now let's forget about this and let's order some food." Savannah said as she broke from the hug and went back to her seat next to Matthew and Lynn.

"Before we do that can I just say I never stopped liking you either Scarlett. If you agree do you think we could maybe go on a date on Sunday night. I know it's in two days but we then kinda have school for the next week." Tori said nervously as she let out a little chuckle as she does when she's nervous.

"I would love to Tori." I said as I smiled at her and she smiled right back her smile reaching her eyes for the first time tonight and moved closer to me as a waiter walked over and asked us what food and drinks we wanted.

About 15 minutes later our food came along and we already had our drinks. We all started eating and just  having a laugh which caused us to get some annoyed looks from some elderly people but we didn't really care apparently. I did mouth an apology to one old lady though who almost got whipped out by Lucas' chair. He didn't do it purposely he just didn't know she was behind him. She nodded expecting my apology and also knowing he didn't do it purposely. She seemed like the only nice elderly here.

"I'm thinking I'm just gonna stay at the hotel pool tomorrow. While the rest of the whole hotel is out doing that tour the hotel set up. We don't have to do it so I'm not really bothered. I don't like tours that much." Lily said and we all agreed with her knowing it was going to be far to crowded and boring in general but for some reason everyone signed up for it except us.

"We'll join you. Originally me, Rika, Will, Sadie and Tori were just going to stay in our room and watch TV but if your also staying then we'll go down to the pool with you." Lynn said and the others nodded in agreement.

"I agree you guys seem like a amazing bunch of friends to hangout with you seem really funny as well. And I think Tori is just going to be happy she gets to spend more time with Scarlett. I mean she's been attached to her hip all night." Sadie said causing them to all look at us as Tori was falling asleep into my shoulder.

Lynn got a notification on her phone and she told us the taxi was here and we all headed outside and got into the taxi and drove back to the hotel. When we got there we got out the taxi and walked up to our rooms which were all next door to each other.

Though Tori was the most tired when I went to walk into my room and she pulled me into her and gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodnight Scarlett. I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow." Tori said smiling at me as she turned around and walked to her room and opened the door and walked in as I smiled looking down before walking into my room.

" Tori said smiling at me as she turned around and walked to her room and opened the door and walked in as I smiled looking down before walking into my room

Tori's and Sadie's outfits.