Chapter 20

"I've fucked up badly

"I've fucked up badly." I thought as I watched Scarlett walk away from me. "I was meant to protect her but instead I'm the one that hurt her."

I walked over to the others again and Georgia instantly latched herself onto me and I smiled at her before placing my lips on hers. We pulled away a few seconds later and just stared at each other for sometime before Isabelle spoke.

"I don't like them. They are so annoying." Isabelle said as she looked over at Lily and Scarlett and the new boys they seem to have befriended.

"You see I can't believe Lily thought it would be a good idea to spread rumours about me. I thought she was better then that." Savannah said and I swear to god I saw Jamie and Gurdas smirk at each other.

"What the fuck are those two up to now." I thought as we all found a place to sit down.

"I know right. But hey I guess every innocent looking flower had a dark side to them." Isabelle said. "Oh and good job on making Scarlett cry Owen she really deserves what's coming for her."

My head snapped in Scarlett's direction to see she was in fact crying. That wasn't what I was meant to do. I wasn't meant to make her cry.

"What did you even have to talk to her about? I don't like the fact that you were talking to her with no one else there. I mean what if she tried something." Georgia whined.

"Scarlett wouldn't have tried anything I know she wouldn't. Even though I'm mad at Lily I still at least want to be Scarlett's friend." Savannah said to Georgia.

"But why would you want to be friends with someone that took the liars side over yours." Gurdas said in a hurry looking panicked.

"Because Scarlett's one of the sweetest people I have ever met." Savannah replied looking at him suspiciously.

Suddenly the bell rang and we all had to head to English were we were working on our projects with our partners. Lily and I just sat there in a very, very awkward silence only talking to each other if it was needed for the project.

"God do I hope. Savannah is having less trouble then I am right now." I thought.

It seemed that as soon as English started it was finished and we were done with lessons for the day. You see the thing about this school is that every Monday and Wednesday you finish at 2 because it's teacher training.

I was in the same class as Jamie and Gurdas so we only had to wait for Savannah and Georgia due to the fact Isabelle was already waiting outside our classroom. Scarlett was the first one out of the classroom and she walked right over to Lily ignoring the smile I sent to her. As we were waiting for Savannah, Lily seemed to have been joined by Dylan and three other boys who looked like they wanted to walk over to us.

"What's up with them?" Gurdas asked as we saw Georgia coming out of her classroom.

"Not to sure. But they seem angry." I said and couldn't help but think it was because of what happened at lunch.

I just shook my head to get the thought out of my head and wrapped my arm around Georgia's waist and pulled her closer to me. She kissed me on the lips as I saw through the corner of my eye Scarlett put her head down. That seems to be when one of the boys had, had enough and started walking over to us.

"Ethan leave it. It's fine." Scarlett said trying to stop him.

"You really are that fucking petty aren't  you. You cheat on your girlfriend with her toxic ex-best friend. Then say you want to get back with her at lunch then you go ahead and do this. God are you trying to make her life miserable." Ethan said.

"I don't know what your talking about all I have ever done is cared about Scarlett. It's not my fault she wasn't good enough that I had to cheat." I said as I now see Dylan also walking over and Scarlett leaving with the other two boys.

"Oh don't be a straight up dickhead. If you thought there was a problem in you and Scarlett's relationship YOU could have pointed it out to her and she would have fucking listened. Just because you can't get your fucking way with anything does not mean you can act like some self-absorbed asshat." Dylan snapped at me before pulling Ethan away and walking off to catch up with the other three. Lily following behind them.

"Am I toxic friend." Georgia cried into shoulder. I'm sure she wasn't crying a minute ago.

"No, no your not they are just dumb and can't see that you are beautiful inside and out. Along with the fact your the love of my life." I said hugging her closer to me.

"We have the blood brothers trip coming up tomorrow and I'm going to go and get some sweets and pop for it if you would like to come along." Savannah said trying to move the topic on from what just happened.

"Yeah sure. Let's go now and them we can order food and watch a movie together." Georgia said suddenly stopping her crying out of no where.

The girls walked ahead of us talking about the trip happening tomorrow. While Gurdas and Jamie kept me behind walking slower then I would have preferred.

"God I hate her and her new fucking friends she already has them fucking brainwashed." Gurdas complained to Jamie not thinking I can hear him.

"I think they were Dylan's friends to begin with. So if Dylan introduced them it would have been kinda easy for the two to become friends with them. I mean they are some of the nicest girls in the whole school. I don't know how long we're going to be able to keep this lie up with Savannah for." Jamie said not as quietly as Gurdas would have wished as he looked at me to see if had heard. I made it look like I hadn't and he looked back at Jamie.

"We just have to make it last long enough to break Scarlett and make sure she has no one left. Then we are done with what we wanted to accomplish and her life is ruined just as we planned. Owen cheating on her was just a plus." Gurdas said.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me. Me and Savannah are fucking helpers in a plan and they are spreading lies to us. Yes I admit it was fucked up with me cheating on her but she wasn't good enough for me so I had to." I thought. "This just got a whole lot more complicated."