Chapter 43

It was the first day back in school

It was the first day back in school. I woke up at my usual time and went straight into the bathroom to shower and change before I walked back out in my uniform. I went over to Savannah and Lily's beds to wake them up. They both got out of bed and Lily went into the bathroom first to shower then change and Savannah who took a shower last night just went in and changed into her uniform.

I was grabbing my bag and my sketchbook when their was a knock on the door and Savannah went to go and open the door to see all of the Year 11s who we have befriended stood their except for Sadie who was likely with Erika.

"Hold the fucking door." We heard Katelyn shout from down the corridor when they walked in and her and Josh walked in not to long after.

Tori came right over to me and kissed me while wrapping her arms around my waist while I wrapped mine around her neck pulling her impossibly closer to me.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT." Lily shouted after we pulled away but she wasn't looking at us she was looking at something on her phone. "Scarlett look how fucking fit Shawn Mendes is."

She turned her phone to me and it showed a picture of Shawn Mendes on her Instagram feed.

"He is hot though." Me and Savannah said at the exact same time and we all laughed.

"You had anything to eat yet beautiful?" Tori asked me as she went into the kitchen area.

"No I was just gonna skip break-" I stopped myself when I saw the stern look she was throwing at me. "You know what. One slice of toast won't hurt."

"Scarlett I know you can't eat much on a morning but you always end up drained when you don't eat breakfast." Tori said as I walked over to the toaster and placed some toast in.

"I know I do. It's just not in my routine to eat breakfast that often. I skip it more then you think." I said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"She's telling the truth. She misses Breakfast most mornings and then ends up being a grumpy shit until she eats." Lily said I rolled my eyes at her but I also knew she was right in a way.

"Cause your one to talk Lils. Your always grumpy or sometimes don't like people unless they feed you." I said to her as the toast popped out making me jump.

I quickly ate my toast cause we had to start heading out soon. After I ate I grabbed my bag and sketchbook which Tori took out of my hands and we walked down to were we needed to be.

Year 11 was the first to be called in along with Year 7 and Tori quickly gave me back my sketchbook before kissing me while Dylan kissed Lily and Matthew kissed Savannah.

"Can we go sit down my legs are killing me and I don't know why." Josh said as we all started walking over to the empty benches.

"Could have slept on it wrong. Or you and a certain someone had too much fun last night." Savannah said raising up her eyebrows several times while looking between the two.

"Shut up Savannah. I wasn't even with him after our date last night. I was too tired and I went straight to bed." Katelyn said as we all sat down on the benches and all started laughing even them two.

"Why were you tired?" Savannah said making me and Lily to laugh harder while Josh and Katelyn just rolled their eyes but still were laughing.

It wasn't long till Year 10 was called in and we headed into the school to see Year 11s walking to the main hall for their first mock exam of the year. We walked up to form together and then sat through that before it was time for us to head to our first lesson.

I walked into Art to see Erika already there but no Lynn yet. I placed my stuff down in my seat and put my bag down as I went over to start grabbing the stuff I need. Lynn walked in with her bag and walked over to were the sketchbooks you can keep in the school are grabbing hers and placing it next to mine.

"I want McDonald's Chicken Nuggets. Like I'm not even kidding." Lynn said as she fell into her chair and threw her head back. "I also don't want to go to Double Maths. I will hide under this table. I'm not even kidding."

"Well we can go to McDonald's after school. Not much we can do about Double Maths though." Erika said to her.

"Oh and Scarlett I heard Georgia talking shit about Katelyn last night in the dorm when she slept over cause they all thought I was asleep.

"I'll text the group chat about it." I said as I nodded and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

"I'll just do it. I'm in the group chat as well and I know what was said its easier this way." She said but I still kept my phone out I just got up and went to grab a paintbrush as she started texting on her phone.

" She said but I still kept my phone out I just got up and went to grab a paintbrush as she started texting on her phone

"So I'm gonna be staying with you lot at break. I want to see this fight happen. Sadly I missed it last time." Lynn said to me as I sat back down and read through the messages and laughed at what Savannah and Katelyn said.

"Well. I guess their is one thing we can say. Welcome back to the shit show. Season 7 episode 12." Erika joked as she sat in front of us ripping up some wallpaper to glue into her sketchbook for a layout in her sketchbook.

"You know. I've never been so looking forward to Break as I am now. Judging if the football comes out the teachers won't be paying attention to us anyways." Lynn said and we nodded.

Well Erika has one thing right. This is a shit show.