Chapter 14

"Do you have the note on you in this current moment of time

"Do you have the note on you in this current moment of time." Dylan says as Lynn nods and grabs the letter put her back pocket and giving it to him.

Dylan walks over to me and Lily so we can read it with him as Lynn walks in and closes the door and then walks over to the spare bed and sits down.

"Why do I have a random feeling shits about to go down as in someone will most likely get their ass beat." Lynn says.

"Because that's probably what going to happen." Lily says as the three of us start to read the letter.

The letter:

Dear Lily ♡,

Lily I understand you are dating Dylan but with mine and Jamie's plan I don't think that will last much longer. I love you Lily I always have. And you love me you just refuse to admit it. In all honesty I need you to keep me alive you have became my drug and I can no longer leave you alone you have made me addicted. All I need you to do is leave Dylan and we can finally be together and be the power couple everyone knows we are to be. Also leave that bitch ass Scarlett as soon as you get with me you don't want anyone talking shit about your boyfriend now do you.

When you are ready to admit that you like me and that you are ready to stop being friends with Scarlett and break up with Dylan. I will be there for you through every single memory you have of them. I can also help them disappear for you. Oh I can just imagine it now everyone knowing our name and that were together not caring who's around us as long as we're together. God that fills me with excitement. Well I guess I will see you when you finally come to your senses Princess.

Love, Gurdas.

"For this bitches sake this note better be a fucking joke." Dylan said as he put the note down.

"Did he really write that he knows I like him to. I'm fucking disgusted I need to bleach my eyes like right fucking now." Lily says.

"Am I the only one worried about what he means by mine and Jamie's plan." I said.

"I'm worried about that to. But I'm also terrified enough." Lily said.

"Was there by any chance a relationship that once went wrong in that friend group that's sort of like what's happening now." Dylan said as he got up to dish out the food that was finished.

"I mean there's Isabelle and Chris. They were dating a couple of months back but when people started finding out most of our old friend group weren't exactly big fans of it. They started talking shit about Chris quite like what there doing to you now actually Dylan. A few months after it started though the two of them broke up and they've been arguing with each other ever since. If we are right and Gurdas does like her as the note claims then he might be trying to repeat that but I'm not sure." I say coming to realisation.

"I highly doubt me and Lily will break up but if we do it's not going to end well on any of their behalf." Dylan says.

"I never said you would. I'm saying with the fact they saw how Chris reacted to it they might be trying to do it again to try and get Lily to run to Gurdas with open arms." I say as Dylan places down to plates of food on the counter then points at me and Lily then the chairs.

"I'm going to go now. But please do tell me if there is anything I'm able to do to help out in all this. I mean it is all quite fucked up." Lynn says getting up and going to the door as me and Lily stand up.

"Thanks Lynn." She nods in reply then opens the door leaves and closes it behind her.

"Well the next time I see that lot it's going to be interesting." Dylan says as he sits down opposite me and Lily.

"Can you possibly like not kill them. And either way we have no proof. Gurdas could say we wrote the love letter to try and get him in trouble." Lily says.

"She's right we have no messages apart from the ones today but that's only showing him having a problem with me and he can also say they are of a fake messaging app." I said.

"Well we need to do something. I'm not going to let them get along with it because before we know it Gurdas is going to be threatening one of you two." Dylan says.

"What can we do exactly." I say.

"I'll talk to the lot of them on Monday at break or Lunch I don't care. But I'm talking to them." Dylan says.

Me and Lily nod and just continue eating our food and moving away from that topic. Once we finished eating we cleaned up and then went back over to the beds.

Dylan grabbed the remote from the TV stand before laying down on Lily's bed and turning on Netflix.

"What do you two want to watch?" Dylan asks.

"We still have to finish The Vampire Diaries as we are still only on Season 1 so we'll watch that if you want to." Lily says to Dylan.

Dylan nods then goes onto my profile to find the TV show in my continue watching list. He finds it and clicks play just as i grab my phone.

"You two want to order Retro Sweet Shop for pudding?" I ask them.

"Sure." Dylan replied.

"Is that even a question of course I do." Lily exclaims as I open the website.

"Jeez ok what do you want." I ask ordering mine first as I already knew what I wanted.

As always I got my usual chocolate fudge cake and Calypso black cherry.

"Can I have a Calypso pineapple peach limeade and Mint Areo Tiffin." Dylan says as I place his order down.

"Can I have Malteaser Tiffin and a Oreo shake." Lily says and I place her order down.

"It will be here in about 10 minutes." I say after I pay for the food and the two nod in response.

Just as we finished the episode we were watching I got a message saying our order was here. I went down to grab it and then came back up to see Lily and Dylan cuddling while Dylan plays with Lily's hair. I grab everything out of the bag and give them to everyone that wanted that specific thing. I then grab a fork for my cake then go sit back down on my bed and we start watching the next episode.

A few hours later Dylan leaves the bedroom just as me and Lily go to bed to go back to his dorm.

"Night Lettie." Lily says to which I chuckle.

"Night Lils." I say back before turning of the lamp and going to sleep.