Chapter 27

"It's not just me right

"It's not just me right. Their is something going on with those two." Lily said as we all walked behind watching Matthew and Savannah walk ahead.

"Oh yes. Something is most definitely going on with those two. I've never seen Matthew act like that with anyone." Dylan said as we reached the shopping centre.

We walked into the shopping centre and quickly walked to keep up with Matthew and Sav as they went into different shops.

It eventually came to lunch time and we walked into the food court and decided to get some McDonald's then go hunting for a seat.

"Right. We need to figure out what it is that's going on. Because what's going on with them lot is starting to get really bad." Katelyn said as we all started eating.

"There isn't really anything we can do. All we can do is ignore them and pray they eventually get fed up of what there doing and leave us alone." Lucas says as we see Lynn and Erika walking over  to us.

"HELLO MY BITCHES."  Lynn practically shouted as her and Erika dragged two chairs over to our table and sat down.

"I'm very much so suprised that Will isn't with you. I generally thought she would be." Savannah said right as Will walked over to us. "Never mind then."

We all laughed at her and she playfully glared at all of us but soon also joined in laughing while Will just looked at all of us confused.

"What did I miss? I'm so confused? Is something on my face? Am I walking weirdly? What's going on?" Will said as he grabbed a chair and placed it next to Lynn before sitting down.

"Don't worry about it. We're laughing at Savannah not you." Lynn reassured him while we continued to finish eating.

"We have to be back at the hotel in 20 by the way. The teachers want to have a meeting with all of us what's going to happen while on this trip." I said as I read out the message on my phone to them.

"We'll start walking back to the hotel now then. It shouldn't take us to long but I would still leave now in case we get a bit lost." Katelyn said as we threw away our rubbish and started to walk out of the shopping centre.

Leaving early was probably a good idea. Because we did in fact end up getting lost.

"Well I mean at least we still got her with five minutes to spare." Lynn said trying to make the situation less awkward.

"Lynn everyone else is already here. Except the teachers. And they all just so happen to be staring right at us right now." Savannah said while looking for somewhere for us all to sit together.

"Yeah that's true." Lynn said before her, Will and Erika walk over to there other friends right as we find somewhere to sit.

Right as we sat down the teachers started walking down the stairs and explained to us what would be happening while we are here. They explained the school projects to us and when we are able to go and look around for stuff by ourselves. They also told us about some parties that would be held at the hotel and when they are also saying that we are aloud to go to all of them if we wish. We just have to be careful about what we do. Once they had said all of that they said we could go and enjoy the rest of the day.

"The first party is tonight. Anyone want to go to it?" Katelyn asked us.

"I mean I don't see why not. As long as we all stuck together we should be fine. We can also choose if we want to go to the others when the day comes for them. And also going to the one today helps us figure out if we want to go to the others." I said as we reached mine and the girls room and we all walked in.

"Scarlett's got a point. But we also have to put into fact the other group of people are highly likely to be there." Dylan said as he sat on Lily's bed.

"We'll ignore them then. I mean if there staring at us it's quite clear they think we're good looking and in all honesty we are." Katelyn said playfully hitting Savannah's arse.

"You seriously need to stop doing that Katelyn." Savannah said as she laughed.

"Oh please. I do it to the ginger cake all the time and she's just given up." Katelyn said while rolling her eyes.

"I just gave up because no matter how many times I said you just continued. And I've just gotten used to it at this point." I said while walking over to my bed.

"Right I don't mean to be rude Katelyn but are you bi or something." Matthew asked.

"It's fine I don't mind you asking. And no I'm not. There is only two bisexuals queens in this group and that's Ginger cake and Brownie." Katelyn said as she pointed at us.

"I'm done questioning you at this point Blondie." Savannah said.

"Oh. I gave up on questioning her years ago. I went to primary when the Pshycopathic midget." I said as Katelyn playfully glared at me but didn't deny it knowing I was right.

"You girls friendship confuses me. Like a lot. I don't understand it like at all." Ethan said.

"Oh our friendship confuses a lot of people. I wouldn't worry about it. I'm pretty sure someone thought that Scarlett and Savannah were dating one. That conversation was fucking hilarious. As they had to keep explained they are just really close friends and Scarlett still had a boyfriend at the time." Lily said as she laughed.

"Oh god I remember that." Savannah said as we all laughed along with Lily.

"I'm gonna start planning what I'm wearing for this party. Girls I'm picking out for you to." Katelyn said as she got up and out of bed.

"You have like two hours until the party." Lucas said as Katelyn started to kick all of the boys out.

"Oh I know. But Savannah is picky as fuck. I'm gonna have to choose between a dress, skirt or jeans. And both Lily and Scarlett have a whole lot of clothes. And don't forget we also have to shower and all that." Katelyn said as she pushed them out the door as Josh just walked out.

"OK fine that's fair. Ethan your coming with me to choose what I'm wearing. I need help." Lucas said before he dragged Ethan to his room.

"And to think he asked us why we need so long." Lily said and we all laughed before Katelyn closed the door on the boys faces.