Chapter 5

Today had been going great

Today had been going great. Key words had been. My good mood just went down hill as soon as I saw Gurdas and his two minions walking up the stairs and taking a seat at the table closest to ours. I can not be arsed with their fucking shit today.

"Well hi again." Gurdas said as he took a seat at the table his two little minions following his lead.

"Just shut up Gurdas I can't be bothered with your shit today." I snapped.

"That's no way to talk to me now is it Savvy Bear." Gurdas said and that's when I lost it.

"This should be interesting." I heard Lily and Scarlett mumble as they leaned back in there chairs occasionally looking up from there work to look at us.

"Right OK you know fucking what. 1) stop calling me Savvy Bear its fucking annoying and were not even friends so unless I give you a nickname your allowed to call me don't use one. 2) what is your problem with us we have done absolutely nothing to you and your mad at us 3)-" I went to continue but he cut me off. God do I hate being cut off.

"My Grandpa died that's why I'm mad at Scarlett. I'm not mad at anyone else just her." Gurdas said he did not just drag Scarlett into this.

"Oh Scarlett can control when and how people die now can she. She can stop them from dying. Hmmmm. News flash Gurdas it's not possible everybody dies it's motherfucking nature. So you don't get to be fucking mad at Scarlett for that petty ass reason. Yes I'm sorry for your loss but it couldn't be stopped not by Scarlett, not by the nurses and doctors, not by anyone." I said as I saw Scarlett look up from her work to say something before I said that.

"But... but." Gurdas started stuttering.

"But what. Cat got your tongue or do you know that I'm right." I said as I looked at him.

Just as I was about to say something else Mrs Tapper came back upstairs and told us it was time for next lesson. We packed away and walked Lily and Owen to geography while me and Scarlett walked to Science with the rest of the year 10s.

"You okay?" I heard Scarlett ask from beside me.

"Yeah just pissed off. I'm sorry for ignoring you for most of last year you do know that right." I said I know it's a bit late to apologise now and that I have apologised several times already but she didn't desire the way I treated her.

"Hey its fine Gurdas was brainwashing you and you believed him. It wasn't your fault so stop apologising for it." Scarlett said smiling at me while I let out a light laugh.

Out of all of us Scarlett has always been the kindest, smartest and the one that keeps me, Lily and Owen alive but she is not at all innocent minded. She was when me, Lily and Owen first met her. But I think we corrupted her mind a little bit now she's the most dirty minded out of all of us. Then we have Lily she's probably the most girly and sarcastic out of all of us along with the fact she's basically a human lie detector along with it. Then we have Owen he's basically the baby of our group. He's the youngest out of all of us but also the most protective but at times he's an absolute ball of energy that none of us can keep up with. Then we have me I'm the most athletic. I love running and hiking it just helps me clear my head from everything going on but I'm also the most snappy and have the most anger issues out of everyone in our group.

I snapped back to reality when I saw Scarlett's hand waving in my face.

"Welcome back to earth Savannah were the aliens trying to get into your head again." Scarlett said forcing a serious look to stay on her face.

But as soon as I looked at her also trying not to laugh we both burst out laughing and continued our walk to Science before we're late. Once we had reached Science block we both split ways her going to Set 4 Science. While me Set 6.

Science was boring as expected I had Georgia, Scarlett's old best friend calling me names the whole fucking time though. It was finally lunch and I went outside to see Lily and Owen waiting for me and Scarlett and I saw Scarlett walking out of the opposite door. I still had Georgia following me though so when I saw Scarlett was with the other two. I stopped in my tracks not wanting her to see Georgia as she would most likely have an anxiety attack.

But as soon as I had stopped I felt my self being pushed. I stumbled a little but regained my balance instantly. To see the other three looking in my direction with worried looks on there faces. I turned around just as Georgia decided to get in my face. I shoved her away from me just as a teacher who had seen everything came over and dragged Georgia away leaving me alone seeing that I had only used self defence.

God that's just put me in a even more annoyed mood then earlier. Once I had seen Georgia was actually gone I continued my walk over to the other three. I saw Lily looking like she had seen it coming as soon as I saw Scarlett with them and she spotted Georgia behind me. Owen looked amused with Scarlett hugged into his chest. While Scarlett looked worried. She knew why I didn't continue walking over here and she knows it was to protect her but she hates it when people worry about her. But quite literally all three of us do. She's the nicest and people tend to use that against her and she let's them let's just say if they take it to far they've got three protective friends to deal with.

"Lets go find somewhere to sit down and eat. Yeah. I'm fucking starving." I said as I started walking to a shady part of the school to keep Scarlett out of the sun because if that is what caused her to pass out I ain't letting her stay in the sun for to long.

I sat down on the concrete with Scarlett next to me and Owen and Lily in front of me. We just sat, ate and talked for the most part remembering funny memories we had together.

God what would I do without these three idiots.