Chapter 44

It was eventually time for us all to pack away

It was eventually time for us all to pack away. I quickly packed up and decided I was going to leave me sketchbook in the classroom for today and just grab it again on Friday. I walked out off the classroom and saw Katelyn waiting for me and we started walking to the stairs as the Years 11s of the group caught up with us.

"Hey bitch." Lucas said as he threw an arm around my shoulder and as we were walking down the stairs we saw Georgia walking out of her classroom.

"Oh shit. You see I want to see this but I have a feeling Katelyn's gonna get in trouble." Erika said as we continued walking down the stairs as Katelyn hadn't noticed Georgia yet and Georgia hadn't realised her yet.

"What do you mean?" Tori asked as we got to the bottom of the stairs and walked straight outside.

"Check the group chat. It explains a lot believe me." Lynn said and Tori nodded getting out her phone along with the others.

We walked over to the others who were waiting for us and started a conversation before we heard shouting coming from behind us. We all turned around and saw Georgia shouting and storming over to us as Owen tried to stop her.

"Katelyn. Your a motherfucking bitch. You know that right. Your a filthy liar." Georgia said and I was confused on what she was talking about as Lucas pulled me away and over to Tori.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Katelyn said as she pushed Georgia out of her face.

"The whole school knows that Owen cheated on Scarlett with me." Georgia shouts and Katelyn smirks.

"How is that a lie when it's the truth. And you, you just admitted it to the whole school hunny." Katelyn said as Georgia looked around to see everyone staring at us even the teachers seemed shocked.

Before any of us could react Georgia slapped Katelyn. Katelyn was stunned for a few minutes before she reacted by throwing a punch knocking Georgia to the floor.

"Oh shit. I'm loving this." Lynn said as she watched the two fight on the floor Katelyn very clearly winning.

"You do realise some of the teachers are looking at us to stop this right." Josh said but none of us moved to stop it.

"That's not our job to do. It's theirs. We aren't gonna stop it for them." Matthew said as two teachers finally walked over and pulled the two away from each other.

Katelyn was sent to the inclusion room cause though she did cause a lot more damage to Georgia's face which I honestly think has made it better she isn't the one who initiated the fight.

Owen stood there glaring at us as we watched the two being dragged away by the teachers.

"This is your fault you know that right Scarlett. If you didn't cause any problems none of us this would have happened." Owen said as he took a step towards me as Lucas took a step forward.

"No Owen. None of this is my fault. Its yours. None of this would have happened if you just didn't cheat on me then ask me to get back with you then twist the truth to her. God how did I never realise how fucked up our relationship was until now. You didn't want me wearing what I wanted to cause it embarrassed you. Well go ahead be fucking embarrassed. Yes our relationship had its good parts. But that was only when you actually wanted to talk to me. If I didn't talk to you first we literally wouldn't talk at all. The only time you actually talked to me first is when you told me you loved me. God Owen it was my fault I was so stupid to date you. But at the end of the day we all know that you were the one that caused this to happen not me." I snapped back right as Owen took another step towards me.

"Right back the fuck up. I don't care if your younger then me and I don't give two shits if I get in trouble. Back the fuck away from Scarlett and walk away." Lucas said and this was probably the first time I've ever seen him like that he's always so fun and playful.

"I swear to god you and Scarlett are platonic soulmates." Lynn said as Owen finally walked away and Lucas turned back to me.

"What about Lily? She's closer to Lily then she is me." Lucas says as he pulls me into his side by my shoulder for a side hug as Tori wraps her arms around my waist from behind me.

"Lily and Scarlett have a safe place friendship. The two find comfort in each other. The same with how Lily and Ethan have a supportive friendship. Scarlett and Ethan have a Admiration type of friendship. Lily and Matthew have a chaotic duo friendship. Scarlett and Matthew have a Tough love friendship. Lily and Dylan are each others soulmates. And Scarlett and Dylan have a protective friendship. I'm sorry I'm only using those two." Lynn said before she turned to Savannah and Katelyn. "Sorry that I'm only using these two. I haven't really seen you two with the guys that much."

"Oh no its fine. We know what you mean." Katelyn said and Savannah nodded.

"But Lynn is right. Those two have known them longer then us. So it was kinda expected they would be closer. But it's also creepy how you got their friendship with each of the boys spot on." Savannah said as she tilted her head while Lynn shrugged.

"It's my speciality. That and I keep close attention to the friendship they have with each other." Lynn said and we all nodded understand what she means.

"Me and Scarlett do not have a tough love friendship. Do we?" Matthew said making us all nod.

"Yes. Yes you do Matthew. It's not that noticeable but you can defiantly tell when you two fight for no reason and when you ignore her if she ignores you. It's quite funny to us really." Dylan said as he swung an arm around Matthew right as the whistle blew and we had to go to Double Maths.

YAYYY!!! Note the sarcasm.