Chapter 19

"You good

"You good. Your pupils are doing that thing they do when your pissed off." Sophia asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine something just happened at break with certain people thinking they know everything." I said to her as I tried to calm down.

"I'm stood right here I can hear you. And I don't think I know everything I'm not some sort of mathematical equation Scarlett." Gurdas said from in front me.

"Is he really that fucking stupid. To the point he just called himself a mathematical equation because he doesn't know everything." I thought to my self as I saw Sophia trying to stop herself from laughing.

"I'm not even going to say anything to that." I said back as I saw our teacher making her way over to the door and let us in.

The lesson went by the same as usual except this time instead of just Gurdas glaring at me I also caught Georgia glaring at me from the corner of my eye.

I walked outside the classroom to see Lily waiting for me. I walked over to her and we started walking towards the stairs.

"Hey Scarlett, wait." I hear Sophia shout from behind me.

I waited for her to catch up to us and then continued walking.

"Lily." Sophia said while looking at her.

"Sophia." Lily replied while holding eye contact with her.

"OK can we not argue again. Please. Your both close friends of mine." I said as we got outside and saw the boys waiting for us in the shade.

Even with me asking them not to they started bickering as we walked over to them. This has been going on for a while now because they both want to my best friend. It's quite amusing really.  When we finally reached the boys there were still constantly bickering.

"Lucas is going to be my goddamn best friend in a minute. If you don't stop bickering." I said as I sat down and that made them both stop.

"I'll see you later Scarlett I gotta go meet the others." Sophia says as she starts to walk away.

"See ya." I say as I reach into my bag to grab my food.

As I was about to start eating I heard a shout coming from a familiar voice behind me and we all turned to look at were it was coming from.

"Fuck off Isabelle. I have neither the time nor the crayons to describe this to you. And before you blame me you know you need glasses and a brain. Not my fault you have one but not the other." Lynn shouts before walking over to her friends.

Not gonna lie I was on a verge of fucking dying from laughter.

"Go on Lynn. You fucking tell her." Lily shouted causing Lynn to look over and smile at us.

"Whoever she is. She's a fucking icon." Lucas said from next to me as he took half of my sandwich.

I gave him a look and he just smiled at me innocently and said he couldn't pay for the food here because his parents hadn't added money to his account yet and they had no food in there dorm. I just rolled my eyes and let him take it.

"Scarlett can I talk to you please." I heard Owen say from behind me he looked desperate so I agreed but I knew the others would be watching so he wouldn't try anything.

"Look Scarlett. I am so so sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have done it your the person I love and forever will please at least consider taking me back." Owen said once we were far enough away.

"No Owen. I'm not going to let you use me as if I'm your own personal toy you can play with and then leave when you get bored. And what happened with Georgia because I know for a fine fact you two are still together." I say looking at him.

"OK fine. I'm still with Georgia but I love you just as much as I love her." Owen says.

"Owen just let me go please. I can't do this." I said feeling tears well up in my eyes but not letting them fall.

"Lettie please." Owen said taking a step towards me as I took a step back.

"You taught me how to love and I thank you for that. But I can't do this. Not after what you did I can't go through it again." I said before taking another step back as Owen goes to say something but stops himself as I walk away from him and back over to the others.

Still trying to stop myself from crying I sit back down next to Lucas and continue to eat. I kept my head down as I felt a few tears slip from my eyes. I suddenly felt someone pulling me into their side and judging from the scent of lavender I assume it is Lily.

"You've got this Scarlett you know you do. And hey when you reach your breaking point you have us this time to help you through it." Lily said as I heard murmers of agreements coming from the rest of them.

"Have you blocked him and the others yet?" I heard Lucas ask from beside me as I shook my head no.

"I blocked Gurdas the other day so the only other two you need to block are Owen and Savannah." Dylan said as I got my phone out of my pocket.

I clicked on Owen's contact first and blocked it and then soon did the same with Savannah's. I then went to my gallery and deleted the pictures of us we had together.

"Hey. I may only know you for a day so far. But I know your going to be able to make it through this gingernut." Ethan said from in front of me as I smiled at him.

I couldn't tell if he was just trying to make me feel better or was being generally serious. But it did look genuine so I just smiled at him.

"I don't even know what I'm able to do at this point." I said before we all just enjoyed the rest of our lunch.