Chapter 40

"HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES

"HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES." Katelyn shouts as she walks into Tori's room which I was once again sleeping in with the others.

It has officially been 3 days since Lily turned 15 and we had any problems with the others or any girls flirting with me and Tori trying not to slap them.

"Shut uppppp." Tori whined as she pulled me closer to her.

"Awwww. OK, that's actually adorable. Ahhhhh." I heard Lily squeal from the door as I slowly started going back to sleep cuddled into Tori.

"Right OK both of you up. I can go get you coffee from the café now. And I will as soon as you two get up and out of bed." Savannah says as she sees me falling back to sleep.

"Fineeee. But I better see you leaving now. Also all of you out. I have to change and Scarlett is likely gonna go in the shower like every morning." Tori said as she dragged me up with her I whined a little at having to get out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

I heard the door close as I turned on the shower and I waited for the shower to warm up before I got in.

"Scarlett. I'm gonna go and get you some clothes. Is there anything clothing style you want specifically." Tori shouted through the door when I'm guessing she finished changing.

"No anythings good thanks." I shouted back as I heard footsteps walk to the door before walking out.

When I finished my shower I wrapped a towel around me and got out. Right as the door to the bathroom was opened and Tori walked in with my clothes.

"Seriously Tori. What if I wasn't wrapped in a towel and I was completely naked." I said as I looked at her and she smiled at me sheepishly.

"Then I would be one lucky daughter of a biscuit wouldn't I." Tori said as she looked at me and the door to the room opened again and Savannah walked in.

"Ok I've got your coffees. And what the fuck is going on. You know what I don't want to know. Actually yes I do. What the fuck." Savannah practically shouted when she saw me and Tori stood in the bathroom.

"Literally nothing to explain cause nothing happened. She just walked in with my clothes when I got out the shower and I was wrapped in a towel." I said to her and Savannah nodded placing down the coffees as Tori gave me my clothes and closed the door just not all the way.

I got changed and walked our into the room were everyone else was sat waiting.

Her outfit

"OK now that everyone's finally ready. We need to start heading downstairs to set up for this party. Molly and Josslyn are already helping with the food plan so their busy at the moment so we're stuck decorating the hall by ourselves." Katelyn said in a rush as Tori gave me my coffee and then we all headed to the elevator and headed down to the main area then out of the hotel and to the venue the hotel booked that was just across the street.

You see we couldn't have it in the hotel because older people were going for a party there which was much more elegant and not really the younger eras type. So the hotel booked this place for us to throw the party. Everything we needed was already there so we just started to unpack everything out of the boxes and put them in the places we wanted them to be in.

After 4 hours and 2 breaks we finally finished unpacking everything and we walked out and decided to head to McDonald's which was just down the street.

We got out McDonald's and ate in then when we had finished we walked back to the hotel and spent most of our time their until it was time for us to change for the party.

None of us really payed attention to what the other was wearing when me, Lily, Sav and Katelyn changed in the bathroom with one and another. We didn't actually realise until we stepped outside and saw all the other girls.

Their outfits

Their outfits

"Right. Just so we are clear. We did not do this purposely. It just happened." I said to the boys to make sure it was clear while they were laughing but then I realised they were also wearing all black outfits.

"Well looks like we are all going to be matching today aren't we." Lynn said as we all started laughing when we realised we all matched without really meaning to.

"Loving how the only ones that has a colour that does actually stand out to the rest of us is the pink on Sadie's skirt." Savannah said which was also true she was the only one who tried to add in a spot of colour.

We eventually stopped laughing and headed to the elevator and to the venue to see a lot of people were already there  getting food and drinks and looking for somewhere to sit.

We easily got a table near the front were we could sit found and talk with each other. Pretty much the whole might was spent with us messing around until the 5 minute countdown started until New Year started and we all turned our attention that the countdown was on. It eventually got down to the seconds and we all started counting down when it reached 10.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR." Everyone in the hall shouted as soon as the timer hit zero and I felt Tori grab my cheek lightly and kiss me on the lips.

"Wanted to make the first kiss of the year special." Tori said as she cuddled into me and moved her hand down from my waist and slapping my ass.

"Ow you heavy handed bitch." I said as I rubbed my ass as she smiled into my shoulder and the others just looked at us in shock like they did when the same thing happened at the pool.

"Not my fault you have a cute ass now is it." Tori said kissing behind my ear lightly.

"I swear to god. You two make my standards even higher though I am very happily taken." Katelyn says as she looks at us with her lip gloss slightly messed up so I take it the other couples did what we did as well.

"But yes. We all agree. Well at least us girls do. Scarlett does have a nice ass." Savannah said causing us all to laugh before we all went down to the make shift dance floor we made and danced for the rest of the night. 1