Chapter 7

I was walking to English when I heard someone shouting my name from behind me

I was walking to English when I heard someone shouting my name from behind me. I turned around to see Savannah walking towards me with Owen close behind.

"Hey. Where's Scar." I said as they finally stood in front of me.

"Not a clue she'll be here in a minute though." Savannah responded.

"I'm quite literally stood right behind you." We heard Scarlett's voice say from behind us.

"Heyyy." I say tackling her into a hug. "I missed you."

"You saw me 1 hour ago at lunch." Scarlett said.

"Yeah well I was all by myself in PE let me have this moment OK." Lily said.

I heard Scarlett chuckle before we all continued walking to English were we then split paths Scarlett and Savannah going into E2. Then me and Owen going into E7. The teacher let us pick where we sat. Me and Owen took the desk at the very back in the corner.

"Can you open the window please its too warm in here." I asked Owen as people started entering the classroom.

"Yeah sure." Owen replied standing up to open the window.

"Cheers." I say when he sits back down.

"No problem." Owen says and with that the lesson starts.

My class were the first ones out so me and Owen went to go and wait in front of Scarlett and Savannah's classroom waiting for them to be let out. We weren't waiting to long because soon after we got there the door opened and out came the class Scarlett and Savannah coming out last.

"Oh Scarlett before I forget." Mrs Cluff said causing Scarlett to stop in her tracks. "Blood brothers does include a little bit of blood but not to much so it is completely your choice if you want to go to the theatre with the school."

"I should be able to make it through." Scarlett replied with a smile on her face.

I completely forgot about that last year we got a letter for a Blood Brothers trip we were doing in September I just can't remember who's going all I know is it's only our year group in the school.

"Who's going to that Blood Brothers play." I asked when we started walking out of school.

"Me and Savannah are going I don't know about you two." Scarlett replied.

"I am." I said.

"Same." I hear Owen say.

"I guess we're going to have to try to get seats together then aren't we." Sav said chuckling as we finally got out of the school and started walking to our dorm to put away our bags down then go shopping for the stuff we need.

Once we finally arrived at our dorm we saw Isabelle stood in front of it.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." Savannah says under her breath so only me, Owen and Scarlett can hear.

"Why are you in front of our door." I asked.

"Well A) Jamie hasn't given me a key to his dorm yet so I was waiting for Owen to let me in and B) I want you three to stay away from Jamie." She says looking at me, Savannah and Scarlett as Owen goes to unlock the door for her so an argument doesn't start.

"I have a boyfriend and Jamie's a dick so absolutely fine by me." Me and Scarlett say at the same time.

"I agree with what these two said Jamie's a dick and he's going to cheat on you just like he did me and the rest of his girlfriends." Savannah said.

"I've changed him he now only loves me." Isabelle said going into Jamie's dorm.

"Whatever you say Isabelle." Savannah said.

I open the door and we walk in with Owen following behind.

"Can I stay in here for a bit I don't want to deal with their bullshit and Gurdas saying shit about Scarlett right now." Owen says.

"Yeah sure that's fine. This is practically your dorm as well at this point." I say causing us all to let out a chuckle.

"Do you want to buy stuff for your dorm or are you just going to let the other two deal with it because your only in there when your going to sleep, changing or showering." Savannah asks.

"I'll just let them deal with it themselves. Makes my life easier." Owen replies.

"Fair enough." We hear a voice say from the door.

I turn around to see Dylan stood leaning against the door. He walks in and takes a seat on my desk chair.

"Hey Dylan." Savannah said.

"Hey Savannah I heard your going shopping to grab the stuff you need and I thought I would go with you even though I got all the stuff I need yesterday." Dylan said.

"Well that is very helpful thank you." I say looking over to Scarlett and Owen who are cuddling. "As cute as that is we really have to go so come on."

We all walk down to the tiny shop they have on campus with everything we will need. We grab all the stuff we need and then make our way over to the counter to pay. But we stop in our tracks when we see Gurdas, Jamie and Isabelle.

"Do they follow us everywhere or something because this is getting generally annoying." Scarlett says and we all nod our heads in agreement.

"Lets just wait for them to leave then go and pay." Savannah says seeing that they are already half finished.

We waited for them to leave the store and then went to go and pay while the boys went to stand outside. We split the money between us so it wasn't just one of us paying and then collected our stuff and went outside. We saw the boys leaning against the wall and walked over to them.

"I don't feel like staying in the dorm the entire night." Savannah said once we got back to our dorm.

"I mean we could probably go down to the pool for a swim I don't think anyone else will be there." Dylan responded.

"Yeah let's just do that then. We'll meet you two down there okay." I said will facing Owen and Dylan.

"Yep. Fine by me. See ya." They both said before me and the girls took turns changing in the bathroom and then going down to the pool to see the other two already there a few minutes later.