Chapter 41

Let's just say New York was kinda starting to get boring

Let's just say New York was kinda starting to get boring. Me and Tori had been on a few dates since this year started but most of the time we all just hangout together doing the same things.

However we were hoping today would be different it was Katelyn's 15th birthday. Then until March we're it would be Matthews 16th and Erika's 15th.

"Wake up bitch. I know your not a morning person but you are not sleeping through your birthday." Erika said as she kept continuously shaking Katelyn trying to wake her up.

It wasn't really working that greatly though. All the rest of us were sat in the small kitchen are watching Erika struggle to get Katelyn up. I was sitting on the counter while Tori was stood between my legs cuddling into my neck.

"I don't think that's working very well my love." Sadie said as she walked over to Erika with a glass of water in her hand.

"Sadie. What are you planning on doing with the glass of water?" Savannah asked right before Sadie tipped the water onto Katelyn's head which was still laying down and Katelyn shot up in a matter of minutes.

Sadie walked back over to us with a smirk on her face and placed down the glass she had used while Katelyn just sat there in her bed glaring at us for waking her up. We had booked a dinner at a restaurant she seems to have made an obsession to since we came here.

"I can't believe we're heading back to England in a few days." Katelyn said as she finally stopped glaring at us and got out of bed.

She was right. It may only be January but when the 4th of February hits we will be on the plane back to school. It really has went by fast.

We handed Katelyn the gifts we had got for her and she opened at them gratefully and thanking us after she opened our present.

Lucas had decided he was going to try and make breakfast not to soon after Katelyn opened her presents. It didn't exactly turn out well when he almost burned down the fucking room. Luckily Dylan and Matthew were close by and put out the fire before the fire alarm had time to go off.

"I think it might be safer if we go to the café to go and get some breakfast there." Katelyn says as she grabs some clothes.

"Yeah I think that might be a good idea." Lucas nods as we all wait for Katelyn to get changed as all of us were already ready.

We walked down the road till we reached the café and we ordered our breakfast before we walked back to the hotel after we ate. We spent the rest of out time in the hotel room before they boys, Erika, Sadie and Lynn walked out to change.

Tori was just going to wear something of mine due to us also being the same size so it was easier. We had already picked out her clothes as I started doing my hair which didn't take me ro long as I just decided to curl it then do a half up half down hairstyle.

"Scarlett can I do your makeup. I promise to keep it natural." Tori says as she grabs my hand and brings me back over to the bed.

"Fine but please keep it natural. I hate wearing a lot of makeup." I said as I sat down on the pillows and she straddled my lap grabbing her makeup brush.