Chapter 24

I walked into Art to see that the only two people there so far is Lynn and Erika

I walked into Art to see that the only two people there so far is Lynn and Erika. I placed my stuff down on the table then took of my blazer and put it on the back of the chair.

"You feeling better now by the way." I asked Erika which she slightly laughed to and nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. What was going down with your group at break by the way because I heard shouting but I also saw all of the teachers were kinda busy trying to get the football."

"Oh god yeah. You know the girl who gave it to one of the teachers. Yeah that's my cousin. I literally am going to pretend I don't know her. But yeah what did happen exactly." Lynn asked me.

"Oh basically there was almost two fights about to go down. First one being between Savannah and Isabelle. Then the second by Lily and Isabelle." I said as the listened intently.

"Oh just fucking let them. The bitch fucking deserves it at this point. Lying about being pregnant. Literally she said they were planning on pulling out but that's still dangerous because of the-" Lynn couldn't finish the sentence as the teacher and the rest of the class walked in so she instead made a cup hand shape and moved her hand up and down then made a sort of Spider-man signal to make it look like it's shooting something.

I instantly got what she meant and burst out laughing and as soon as Lynn did it again to show Erika so did she.

"God Lynn you crack me up at times." I said as I went towards the teachers desk to ask for some paper.

"Your going to have to go next door to see if he has any because I don't you can take someone with you if you want." My teacher said and I nodded in reply.

"Erika can you come next door with me for paper I don't want to go by myself." I asked her.

"Yeah sure. Let go." Erika said and we walked out the classroom and down the hall to see Mr Cooper talking to Katelyn.

I knocked on the door and when he answered. I asked for some paper and he grabbed a whole stack and gave it to me just as Erika walked into the classroom without me realising and I went back outside and noticed she wasn't there so I waited for her.

"Yeah we're from Arkington born and bred. Can't you not see it." I hear Katelyn say as she turns me around and puts her arm over my shoulder.

Erika just so happens to walk out of the classroom just when Katelyn says that's and looks at the three of us confused on what's happening.

"Do I even want to ask?" Erika said.

"Don't worry Erika. It's nothing that concerns you." Mr Cooper said before me and Erika started walking down the hall back to our classroom.

"LOVE YOU SCARLETT." Katelyn shouted as we walked away making sure we were able to hear her.

"Love you too." I said loud enough so she could hear me before Erika started freaking me out by skipping down the corridor to our classroom.

I burst out laughing when she kept doing it though and she seemed very proud of herself when she did. As we walked back in and sat down Lynn stood up.

"Where are you going?" Erika asked as she looked up from her painting.

"Hell most likely. Kidding I'm going to get some clean water." Lynn said as she walked over to the sink closest to our table.

"Honestly knowing you if anywhere you are going it is most definitely going to be hell." I said as I looked at her and she nodded her head.

"True, true." She said as she sat the new cup of water down on the table between us. "But we also have to remember their is a special place in Hell for me. And that's called a throne."

"Oh yes, I can already see it. All hail for Lynn the Queen of Hell." Erika said sarcastically.

"That's Queen Lynn for you." Lynn said jokingly making us laugh and us get strange looks from others in the classroom but we didn't really care.

The rest of Art flew by and I was soon waiting outside my classroom waiting for Katelyn to leave her classroom so I can walk with her. When she finally walked out of her classroom she went straight over to me completely ignoring everyone else and walked outside to go meet the others.

"What did Mr Cooper want to talk to you about was it about Isabelle and them." I asked her as we walked down the corridor to the closest staircase and walked down the steps.

"No it was about Georgia going over to us. He wanted to be absolutely sure that another fight doesn't break out between us." She responded as we saw the others outside sat down in the shade and walked straight over to them.

"If you don't mind me asking. Why ever since the beginning of the school year have we always been sitting in the shade. We never used to." I asked everyone as I sat down next to Lily and Lucas.

"To make sure that you don't pass out from the heat again. When it starts to get cooler we'll most likely stop sitting in the shade as much." Savannah answered my question.

From the corner of my eye I saw Lucas pull out his phone and pull up a camera but payed no mind to it thinking he was only checking his hair and went back to my food.

"SCARLETT. Look at my camera would you. I'm trying to take a picture of us and you aren't working with me." Lucas says quite loudly to me.

He found good lighting to be able to take the picture and he took a few and then took my glasses of my face and took a picture with them on. And in all honesty that turned out to be my favourite picture.

 And in all honesty that turned out to be my favourite picture

*Pretend the girls a redhead*

"What do you four have next considering your not going on the trip right after lunch." Savannah asked.

"Double ICT." All the Year 11 boys said.

"YEAR 10 TIME TO GO TO LESSONS. YEAR 10 TIME TO GO TO LESSONS." One of then shouted out for the year 10s and the other shouted for the Year 7s and 11s.