Chapter 15

I woke up to knocking on the door and saw Lily also starting to slowly wake up

I woke up to knocking on the door and saw Lily also starting to slowly wake up. I got up and went to the door and opened it to see Dylan standing there with three coffees in his hands.

"Good morning you two. Sorry to tell you this but its time to get up." Dylan says as he walks into our room.

"But it's Sunday." Lily complains as I go to my draw to grab my clothes.

I leave Dylan to struggle with getting Lily up and go into the bathroom to shower and do my morning routine. Once I finished that I got dressed and headed into the bedroom to see Lily sat up but with her arms crossed and pouting.

Scarlett's outfit

Scarlett's outfit

"You look so happy there Lils." I say and she turns her head to glare at me.

She grabs her stuff and goes into the bathroom to get ready while I go to where Dylan is. As I walk over he grabs a coffee and hands it to me and I see one more completely full on the counter.

"I take it your not giving it to her until she's ready for the day." I say to which he looks up.

"If I gave her it while she was still in bed she wouldn't have got up. She has some kind of obsession with sleep." Dylan says.

A few minutes later we hear the shower turn off and then another few minutes Lily walks out of the bathroom. She walks over to us as Dylan hands her the coffee and she takes it gratefully.

"Why are we up so early exactly." Lily asked.

"I have to get some pictures for my GCSE art coursework and I have chosen you two as my models." Dylan says.

"Do we have a choice?" I ask.

"No not really because I've already done the writing." Dylan says.

"Great. Let's get going before I go back to bed." Lily says and with that the three of us start to walk down to the bus stop.

Once we get to the bus stop we see Lynn stood there looking half asleep. We walk over to her because we've still got a bit of time till the bus comes.

"You okay?" I asked causing Lynn to look up at me.