Chapter 30

"ITS MOTHERFUCKING HALLOWEEN BITCHES

"ITS MOTHERFUCKING HALLOWEEN BITCHES." Erika shouts as we finally finish getting ready.

You see I couldn't pick out which outfits I wanted so being the complete and utter drama queen I am. I have three I'm going to be wearing throughout the night.

My first costume

My first costume

Second costume

And third costume

And third costume.

Me and Erika meet Will outside and we wait a little longer for Josslyn and Molly to walk our the room to start to head downstairs.

Me and Will start to fall behind while the others continue walking ahead of us. He grabbed my hand and we stopped walking and the others either seemed to notice and left us be or they didn't notice at all.

"You look amazing you know." Will said.

I mean obviously I already knew that but it felt nice hearing Will say that to me.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." I said as he smiled shaking his head at me.

"Come on. Might want to start walking again before the other three start thinking something utterly different." Will said.

He has a point me and Will can never be alone because those three believe we are doing something we are not every time we are left alone.

We walked the rest of the way to were the party was being held and saw that most people were already there. As soon as we walked in Hannah and Isabelle glared and me and Rika while we just continued walking over to a spare table.

"Who would have ever guessed that Lynn Accetta would be able to get herself into a fight and now two people hate her more then they already did." Josslyn joked as we sat down.

"Oh please if anything the girl deserved did. The bitch wanted a fucking fight. I'm not the type of person to back out. I guess little Mrs Perfect finally what was coming for her." I said as I still felt them glaring at the back of my head.

It was nearing the end of the night and I was in my third costume. Molly went back up to our room a while ago because she was starting to feel a little tired while the rest of us just stayed at the party.

I saw Lily walking over to us but for some reason she looked worried.

"Hey Lynn have any of you seen Scarlett?" Lily asked me when she stopped in front of me.

"I saw her be dragged away to the right a few minutes ago by Georgia. I can tell you Georgia looked angry I don't know were about they went though just the first direction." Will said as he was the one facing the drinks.

"Ok thanks. I'm gonna go and find her. Loving the costume Lynn." Lily said before walking off.

"You see Lily Clarke herself loved my outfit. I should be motherfucking famous I tell ya." I say as we all stand up and apart walking back up to our dorm because the party was starting to get a tad bit boring.

As we were walking to the stairs we saw Scarlett run past us she looked scared and like she was struggling and we soon saw Lily following after her. I was going to follow them to make sure my friend was OK but chose against it due to the fact I don't know what happened.

"Is she OK? I can't be the only one thinking she looked scared." Erika said as we all began to walk up the stairs.

"She looked like she was struggling to breath and she looked to be in a rush. Wait, Will didn't you say Scarlett was dragged away by Georgia." Josslyn said.

"Yeah why? I highly doubt Georgia caused that much fear to someone." Will said as we all looked at him.

"With how Scarlett and Georgia's friendship used to be. I don't really want to find out what happened. But Lily's with her. Hopefully she can calm her down." Erika said.

"Well yeah that's all we can really do isn't it hope." I said before the other two nodded and started to head upstairs. "Hey you two I'm gonna go and find the others and tell them what happened."

"OK. We'll see you back in the room. Don't take to long." Josslyn said as me and Will walked back into the room.

We instantly saw the rest of them stood together and walked over to them.

"Hey Lynn I thought you and the others left the party." Savannah said to us.

"Yeah we did, just thought I should tell you that Georgia dragged Scarlett away from the drinks table and when we went past Scarlett was crying and looked scared. Lily's with her just thought I should tell you so you don't panic." I said and right as I finished Sav got a message.

"She's right. Something did happen. Lily just won't tell me what. Guys can me and Katelyn stay in your room tonight. Probably not the best idea to overwhelm Scarlett right now." Savannah asked.

"Yeah sure we don't mind." Ethan responded while Katelyn and Savannah nodded.

"Great. Now that, that's sorted out. Time for me to deal with someone else." Savannah said before she started walking over to Georgia and everyone else around the table who we're smirking while Georgia talked. Likely about what happened with Scarlett.

"YOU STUCK UP, SPOILED, MOTHERFUCKING BITCH." Savannah shouted drawing everyone's attention to her as she walked over to them.

"Ohhhhhhh. That's not good. I take it Lily told her what Georgia said." I whispered and they all heard me and nodded there heads in agreement.

We had looked away for like two seconds and next thing we know a loud thud is coming over from where Georgia was. We looked back over and saw Georgia on the floor looking at Sav.

"She looks like she's about to fucking shit herself. I'm motherfucking loving this mate." Josh says right as Savannah starts to get in Georgia's face.

Savannah says something before walking right back over to us and we all start to head upstairs together and spilt when we come to our different doors.

I walk back into my room after saying bye to Will and see the other three already asleep.

"Well I guess there's a reason they call Halloween the spookiest season of them all isn't there." I thought before changing and going to bed.