Chapter 16

It's been a little while since Lynn and Will left and now the three of us are just sitting around the room. Dylan is on his laptop editing the pictures. I'm at my desk finishing some Travel and Tourism homework and Lily is just on her phone while cuddling Dylan.

I hear a picture being taken and I chose to just ignore it until my phone dings with a notification from Instagram saying I was tagged in a picture.

"Shut up Lily. I would rather have it done now then leave it until the last minute." I said causing Dylan to chuckle as he put his laptop away.

"Are you almost finished at least. I want to go out to eat but your taking forever." Lily whined.

"I have one more paragraph I need to do then we can go. We're do you want to go to eat anyways?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet I'm about to have a look. So you finish that paragraph so we can get out of here quicker." Lily said.

Once I finished the paragraph I packed up my stuff and put my pencil case and planner back into my school bag and turned around to see Lily looking at me.

"We're going to McDonald's by the way." Lily said which I nodded to in agreement.

We all walk out of the dorm and wait for Lily to lock the door then we walk down the stairs to see one of Dylan's friends who is also his room mate walking up them.

"It's gotten to the point were your just always with them hasn't it. But I will give you the fact that those two are quite funny at times so I don't mind." Dylan's friend who I can not for the life of me remember the name of says. "Well anyways I'm going back to the dorm. See ya."

And with that he walked upstairs to the Year 11s floor. While we walked down and then started the 5 minute walk to McDonald's. Once we arrived we went in and ordered our food then took a seat to wait for our order to be called out. As we were waiting we heard the door open but I payed no attention to it guessing it was just another normal customer.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me. I really am starting to think they are following us around. It's starting to get kind of creepy how they are always at the same place we are." Lily said as I looked up and saw that group taking a seat at the booth next to ours. But they ran out of room so Georgia decided to sit on Owens lap and smiled at me when she saw me looking over.

I grabbed my phone and texted the group chat knowing the lot of them would probably be eavesdropping on our conversation as soon as we start talking again.