Chapter 35

I woke up this morning and instead of seeing everyone there

I woke up this morning and instead of seeing everyone there. I woke up to Lily standing over me and the other girls nowhere in sight.

"Ahhh. What the fuck Lils." I basically shouted and she laughed.

"Come on. Me and the girls are going shopping. Like all of us. Me, you, Sadie, Lynn, Erika, Katelyn, Savannah and your personal favorite Tori." Lily said as I got up out of bed.

"I didn't know about this. I would have woken up earlier if I did." I said as I grabbed some clothes out of my draw and walked into the bathroom.

"It's was kinda a last minute thing I thought of and told the girls when you were asleep. That's were the other two are their waking up the other girls." She said through the door as I turned the shower on.

I had a quick shower and got out and got changed. I put my hair in a high ponytail and walked out to see Lily had got ready while I was in the bathroom.

Scarlett's outfit

Scarlett's outfit

We walked out of the door right as Katelyn and Savannah got back with the other girls and we headed straight downstairs to the taxi someone had booked for us.

We were at the shopping centre for a couple of hours and by the time we got back we had around 1 hour until dinner.

"Hey Scarlett, I'll meet you here in an hour." Tori said as we reached my door and nodded my head and smiled at her as she kissed my cheek and walked off.

I was pushed into the room by Lily as Savannah and Katelyn laughed and went into the boys room to hang out with them until dinner.

"I know were she's taking you. And I have the perfect outfit in my head I know you will love. You may think your overdressed when you find out but believe me you won't be." Lily said as she grabbed my bags and hers and put them together.

Me and Lily are just about the same size in clothes so it's easy for us to share clothes most of the time and considering the fact she was going through her bag for a shirt and mine for jeans I guess we ate sharing clothes for today.

She through the outfit at me and I somehow managed to catch it before it hit me in the face or landed on the floor.

"I like it. Its cute." I said as I looked at the clothes in my hand and Lily nodded in agreement.