Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I stopped the alarm and got up stretching in the process. I went to my drawers and picked some clothes to wear for today. Then I walked into the bathroom to shower and do my daily routine. I got changed into a white button up shirt with a sweater vest and a black short skirt.

 I got changed into a white button up shirt with a sweater vest and a black short skirt

The outfit

I then left the bathroom and went to wake the other two up. I woke Lily up first as she is always easiest to wake up. Once I knew she was up and getting ready I went to wake up Savannah until I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw it was Owen I moved out of the way to let him in as I went back to waking up Savannah.

"Savannah wake up." I said shaking her awake for what felt like an hour but was only 7 minutes.

"I'm up, I'm up." Savannah said as she finally got up and got some clothes to change into and she went into the bathroom when Lily came out.

"Hey Owen." Lily said while yawning.

"Morning Lils." Owen responded while chucking at her.

We waited for another 10 minutes until Savannah came out of the bathroom ready for the day ahead of us. We walked out of the building and started our walk to the diner that was just around the corner.

We arrived and ordered our breakfast. The other three got pancakes while I got waffles. Me and Lily went to go and find a table while Savannah and Owen waited for our food to then bring it to the table.

"God I am so tired right now." Lily said stretching.

"I'm wide awake. But that's expected because I'm a morning person." I said.

"I think I have double Health and Social care first." Lily said as we saw the other two walk over with our food.

"Most likely because I have double PE Studies." Savannah says sitting down next to me while Owen sits opposite.

"I have double Travel and Tourism." I said then I saw Lily and Savannah looking at Owen practically forcing him to tell us what lesson he has.

"OK, OK jeez. I have double Art." Owen said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"See that wasn't that hard now was it." Lily said starting to eat her food.

Owen rolled her eyes at her while we just started to have random conversations constantly somehow managing to change the topic every two minutes. I once we had finished our food we walked back to our dorms to grab our stuff we would need for today and started the short walk to school.

We arrived and Lily instantly started running as soon as she saw her boyfriend Dylan standing at the gates.

"I swear to god she's the shortest out of all of us but as soon as she sees Dylan she turns into fucking Usian Bolt." Savannah said as we watched Lily basically tackle Dylan to the floor.

Me and Owen laughed as we continued out way over to them taking our sweet time. Well until Lily screamed at us to hurry up.

"OK, OK we're here Jesus Christ you need to relax." Savannah said as we know stood in front of the two.

"Be nice Lily. Their your friends." Dylan said as Lily playfully glared at him.

"I'm not talking to you anymore." Lily said pouting and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh come on darling I was just joking around. Please don't be mad at me." Dylan said making the rest of us apart from Lily chuckle.

"She has you wrapped around her little finger." Owen said as Year 11 started to be called in.

"I gotta go I'm being called in. I'll text you at lunch though. Promise." Dylan said as he ran over to his friends and started walking into the building.

"I think I'm attached." Lily said turning to face us.

"You think." I exclaimed.

"Oh shut up would you." Lily said as Savannah and Owen laughed.

"I'm gonna go and find Mr Cooper to see if I can move forms. You lot coming with me." I asked.

"Yeah sure let's go." Savannah said as we started walking to the other side of the school were we saw Mr Cooper.

I walked over to Mr Cooper and asked if it was possible to move forms. He responded with he would have to ask Mr Ross and I would have to tell Mrs Richardson sometime today and I could possibly be moved tomorrow.

Just as our conversation finished Year 10 started to be called into school. We got to the building and went inside then waited for Lily and Savannah to take there coats of before continuing walking.

"See ya." The three of them said as I walked towards my form room.

I walked into my form room and took my usual seat and waited for everyone including Mrs to turn up. I was only waiting for a few minutes before everyone started piling in and sitting with there friends. Soon the form time was over and I has to talk to Mrs Richardson about me moving forms.

She was sad but she understood. She almost cried which made me feel like crying though. I don't do well when I see people crying if you can't tell. But she wrote me a note explaining why I was a little late and sent me off to my next lesson which was in the Maths corridor.

I walked into the classroom we were using to see they hadn't even started the work yet they were just handing out new books, folders and flashcards. I walked up to my teacher and gave her my note. She read it over and nodded telling me to take a seat next to Erin. I sat down next to Erin as she smiled at me and I smiled back.

Once everything was handed out the lesson went on and we discovered for the first part of our coursework we were marking were places were on maps. Yay.

We made our way down to the library to see three other classes there as well and just enough seat for some of us. While me, Savannah, Owen and Lily were stuck standing as everyone raved for a seat.

"We didn't think this through very well did we." Mrs Moody, Savannah's teacher said.

"Clearly not how about we put those four on the floating deck. I've known each of them since they were in Year 7 they won't be any bother." Mrs Tapper, the art teacher said.

"Yeah let's do that then." Said Mrs Gill as she led us upstairs so that we were now on the floating deck.

Each table had at least four computers while the table was in a circle shape. We all sat down at the same table and started to have conversations and do our work with no drama. We'll we did have no drama until Mrs Tapper walked up with Gurdas, Jamie and Isabelle following behind her.

"These three said it was to crowded for them downstairs so their going to come up here to get there work done. OK. Great." Mrs Tapper said without giving us a chance to reply and walking back downstairs.

"Well hi again." Gurdas said as he took a seat at the table closest to our the other two following behind him.

"Just shut up Gurdas I'm not dealing with your shit today." Savannah said and that's when the argument broke out. It did not help that the floating deck was sound proof so no one could hear us.

"This should be interesting." Me and Lily said as we leaned back in our chairs while looking up from our work a few times to see what was going on.