Chapter 21

I was in my dorm on my bed laying on my side just looking at the wall

I was in my dorm on my bed laying on my side just looking at the wall. I heard Lucas and Matthew ask if I was okay a few times. But I just nodded my head each time and they left me alone soon after.

I heard the door open and 3 footsteps enter the room.

"Took you three long enough. She says she's fine. Well she's not saying anything just nodding so I don't think she is." I heard Lucas say to the people that just walked in.

"We had to stop by the shop to get some things." I heard Lily say before I hear a bag being put down and then footsteps walking towards me.

"Hey Lettie can you look at me please." I hear Lily say and I decide to sit up and face them.

Lily smiled at me slightly then got something out of her pocket and handed them to me.

"I got you some sour skittles." Lily says as she places them in hand.

"Thank you." I say my throat feeling dry as fuck but I don't sound too raspy. "Why are you doing this? Why do you care about me? Owen's right I'm not good enough for anyone and I never will be."

"Scarlett please never say that. I may not be biologically related to you but your my best friend. Practically my sister. You've always been there for me and I forever will be there for you. That's why I care about you." Lily says as she looks at me.

"She's not the only one that cares about you, you know. Hell Lily has known you longer then all of us but I can tell you I already see you like apart of my family." Ethan said. "Well my second family. My biological family is kinda fucked up and don't like me very much."

"He's right you know." Lucas says as he sits down on my bed as the others either sit on the floor or the spare bed in the room.

"Now can you please stop crying before I cry because I can tell you right fucking now I will." Lily says to me with a serious face as I laugh slightly and nod my head.

"You two are going on that Blood Brothers trip tomorrow right." Dylan asks as he gets up to go to the kitchen area.

"Yeah were leaving at 1, getting to the theatre at around 2 and well be there till 5 I think." Lily said as she thought about it.

"Well when you do get back call me and I'll come down and meet you and stay with you for the rest of the night because I can't go most of my day without you. Yes you guys can come along." Dylan says.

As Dylan reached for the remote to put on Netflix a loud thud was heard outside the door. I got up to go investigate and opened the door to see Erika passed out on the floor.

"Again." I say before calling Lily over and we both somehow get her into our room and place her on the spare bed.

Lily called a teacher and they made their way up with a wheelchair just as Erika started to wake up. The teacher walked in and lifted Erika from the bed and into the wheelchair then walked out.

"Well that was unexpected." Dylan says as he now turns on the TV.

"Yes, yes it was." I said. "I'm going to go and get some pizza from across the street can one of you go with me."

"Yeah sure give me a minute." Ethan said as he placed his used glass in the sink then walked over to me and we walked to the pizza shop.

We ordered and then waited about 10 minutes for our stuff then made our way back to our dorm to see everyone arguing over what they wanted to watch.

"Can we not just continue to watch The Vampire Diaries. We all enjoy it and this way we aren't arguing." Lily said as the others agreed with her as me and Ethan set the food down on the floor then sat down as the episode started to play.

I saw a flash going off but I couldn't really care. Honestly I already know a picture is somehow going to end up on Instagram. Just as I had finished my first slice of pizza my phone went of with a notification.

 Just as I had finished my first slice of pizza my phone went of with a notification

"Seriously you took the picture just as I was grabbing a slice." Lily complained after also checking her phone while also liking the photo.

"You look fine darling. Plus no one will really see it." Dylan says to Lily as I grab another slice of pizza and continue to watch the show.

"I love the fact Scarlett just doesn't give a shit." I hear Matthew say.

"A picture of me always somehow ends up on Instagram I don't really mind at this point." I say back as he nods in understanding.

"I mean she's not wrong I'm pretty sure we have all at least once tagged her in a photo." Dylan says just as Lucas gets up to go and grab a drink.

"Ow. Holy motherfucking cheese it that hurts." He says as he stubs his toe on the edge of the bed.

I try to stop myself from laughing so much. But it's quite literally impossible because as soon as the other four burst out laughing so do I.

"It's not funny you lot." Lucas whines as he continues his way to the kitchen area.

"Of course it's not. We're just being immature I am very much so sorry." Dylan says mockingly.

"Fuck off." Lucas says as he sits back down next to me and we continue to watch the show.

Once the episode finishes we turn off the TV and clean everything up before the boys head to their room while me and Lily change into our Pyjamas.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Lily already in bed falling asleep so I turn of the lamp and get into my bed.

"Night Lils." I say.

"Night Lettie." She replied before yawning.