Chapter 29

"I can't fucking believe is Halloween already

"I can't fucking believe is Halloween already. We've been in New York for a month now." Katelyn said as she walked into the bathroom were me and Lily were.

"I know right. But hey I guess time flies by when your having fun doesn't it." Lily says.

"Yeah that's true. I'm gonna go and do my hair and then likely help Savannah with hers. Can one of you two do my makeup." Katelyn asked as she walked back into the bathroom.

"Yeah sure I don't mind. Just wait for me to finish mine." I said as I was probably the closest to finishing getting ready.

The hotel was having a Halloween party and we were all going to it. I mean who would willingly miss out on a Halloween party. I can tell you right now my group wouldn't.

Soon we were all ready. And we started to walk out the door to see the boys stood leaning against the wall waiting for us.

"OMG finally took you four fucking long enough." Lucas complained as he linked arms with me and we started to walk downstairs as a group.

" Lucas complained as he linked arms with me and we started to walk downstairs as a group

Katelyn - Angel
Savannah - Devil

Lily - Aurora Scarlett - Malificent

Lily - Aurora
Scarlett - Malificent

"OK I have a serious question. How the fuck is it all of you girls can pull of Halloween costumes. Most people can't." Ethan asked us as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"It's just a skill really. We're very special. You have to trust us with things like this." Katelyn said as we walked in and everyone's attention went to the newcomers just like last time.

"God do people here have a staring problem or what." Savannah mumbled to us as we walked over to a free table we saw and sat down.

As soon as we sat down I could feel eyes on us but i just ignored them. All was going well until it came to near the end of the night.

"Hey I'm gonna go get a drink anyone else want one." I asked as I stood up.

"No I'm good thanks." They all say and I nod before walking over to the drinks table.

As I'm stood at the drinks table I feel someone grab my arm and drag me away from sight. I turn around once we stop and see Georgia stood in front of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What are you that fucking desperate you think you can try and go after my man." Georgia said as she got right in my face.

"What on earth are your talking about he tried to get back with me for the dear love of God." I said as I tried to move away from her a bit more but I collided with the wall instead.

"Oh of course he did. Just because he cheated on you doesn't mean you can ruin our relationship. God you act like such a fucking slut you know. God I can't believe I was friends with you." Georgia said right as Lily came to look for me and heard the most of what she said.

"Georgia I swear to god leave Scarlett the fuck alone. You don't want problems. Fine good for you but don't start shit you ain't finishing." Lily said as Georgia rolled her eyes and walked away not before pushing me though.

I started finding it hard to breath and quickly fled from the hall hearing Lily's footsteps following behind me. I finally came to a stop when I was across the road from the hotel and I sat down on one of the benches.

"Hey Scarlett your okay. It's just me. You need to breath." I hear Lily say as she sits down next to me.

"How Lily. I don't even think I can do this myself anymore. My thoughts are getting the best of me making me think all this is my fault. And maybe it is." I said as I started to find it easier to breath but I couldn't stop crying.

"Hey Scarlett nothing is your fault. It never will be either. You are the sweetest girl I have ever met. You always put others before yourself and maybe its time you either start taking care of yourself or let me help you. Scarlett I'm always here for you if you need me. You know I am. I'm never gonna give up on you. You helped my through my highs and lows now it's my turn to help you." Lily says as she pulls me into her shoulder as I continue crying.

"Lily I have this consistent feeling that I'm drowning and I can't find my way back up the surface and it's scaring me." I say. "Lily its scaring me so much."

"Scarlett let me help you. Please." Lily said as she looked at me and tried to wipe away some of my tears.

"I'm not very good at excepting help from people. You know that Lily. I don't want to burden anyone with my problems." I said as I slowly stopped crying.

"Scarlett, me and you are in this together whether you like it or not. I texted Savannah about what happened and she's going to go and try find the others because we all went looking for you when we didn't see you. Me and you are going to start heading up to the room. Come on. Take your shoes of if needed I took mine off when I ran after you." Lily said which caused me to laugh lightly.

I decided I was going to take of my shoes and we start walking into the hotel then up to our room together. When we get there Lily grabs some makeup wipes and puts them between us. We take off our makeup then Lily gets up and grabs some PJ'S to change into and once she does I go in after her.

 We take off our makeup then Lily gets up and grabs some PJ'S to change into and once she does I go in after her

Lily's Pj's

Scarlett's pj's

"Katelyn texted me when you were changing saying they would be staying in the boys room. To try and avoid over whelming you." Lily said as I walked back into the room and she moved back the covers to my bed she was already laying in.

"Why are you in my bed if you have your own?" I asked her.

She playfully rolled her eyes and responded with. "Because my besties upset and it's my job to try and cheer her up."

"Hey bish. Don't forgot I'm her guy best friend would you." We heard Lucas shout through the door before the other door closed and we both laughed at him.

We watched movies. Took pictures and just laughed the rest of the night before we both fell asleep.