Chapter 25

All the year 10s were quickly making their way to the LRC while me and the group walked behind them quite slowly with the boys

All the year 10s were quickly making their way to the LRC while me and the group walked behind them quite slowly with the boys. Once we entered they went into a classroom while we went to go and find some seats.

As we were walking around looking for somewhere we saw Lynn and Erika together and went over to them.

"OMG, Scarlett Evans is walking over to us. Don't panic." Erika said as she saw us walking over I rolled my eyes at her as we sat down in the chairs available.

"Oh my god if your sitting with us does this mean we're apart of your friend group now." Lynn said excited.

"If you ever so dearly wish to be." I responded as I looked at her as more students and teachers started walking in.

"Also depends on if you can deal with amount of drama that goes on." Katelyn said as we finally had everyone here and the teachers were getting everything ready.

"I don't want to be involved but I would like to know about it." Both Lynn and Erika said at the same time before the one of the teachers started doing the register to see who was here.

When it was finally done they separated us all into separate groups to go on the coach and it just so happened. Me, Savannah, Lily, Josh, Katelyn, Lynn and Erika ended up on the same bus meaning we could also sit next to each other in the theatre.

Once we were all sat down in some seats the teachers did a head count before they said we were good to go and we started our short drive to the theatre. When we arrived at the theatre we all got off the coach and went to go and queue behind the rest of the classes and we were all stood together.

When we finally got inside the building we walked up 3 flights of stairs before being let into the theatre and finding our seats. We all sat down and waited for it start.

"Oh by the way I got Instagram on the coach on the way here. I don't even care what my parents say anymore. They have a problem then fine." Katelyn told us before giving us her username and we all followed her.

"I don't know if I should be excited for this play or not. I mean the teachers make it seem pretty boring." Lynn says.

"You have to remember they are teachers they make everything sound boring you never know you might actually like it." I said as everyone was now in and sat down and the play started a few minutes later.

It was now half way through so that meant it was now our break. Lynn and Erika stayed in the theatre with our stuff while me, Lily, Savannah, Katelyn and Josh walked out to the bathrooms. The only one who actually needed to go was Lily so we all waited outside for her and then when she was done we went back to the theatre door and stood out there until one of the English teachers said it was time to go back in.

"Safe to say i loved it. But Erika not so much." Lynn said as she stayed with Erika who was passed outside of the theatre door.

"You sure your OK with going on the other coach with just you and Erika and all the others. We can wait for you if you want." Savannah asked.

"No it's fine you lot go." Lynn replies as Erika slowly starts to come back to reality as we all make our way to the stairs then back to the coach which takes us straight back to school.

"I texted the group chat saying we're back the boys said they'll meet us at our dorm." Lily says to me and I nod before we all start walking to the dorm buildings.

We walked up the stairs till we reached our dorm floor and we saw the boys except Matthew and Dylan stood outside our dorm.

"Have fun?" Lucas asked as Lily walked over to the door and unlocked it.

We saw Savannah's things were already there and some of her stuff was already unpacked so I'm guessing one of the teachers let her get that done with.

"Yeah." Savannah said as she walked in behind all of us and went to the rest of her bags to finish unpacking.

"We decided we were going to get takeout today so the boys went to go get the found from the diner. And Dylan already knew you lots orders so he just got them for you." Ethan said as Matthew walked into the dorm followed by Dylan.

"Thanks for buying the food you two. I'm going to go change really quick though I'm not staying in my uniform." I said before grabbing some clothes out my draw and walking into the bathroom.

Once I was changed I walked back out to see everyone making themselves comfortable on the beds. I saw Lily and Dylan on Lily's. Ethan, Matthew and Savannah on hers. Katelyn and Josh took all out spare pillows and blankets and make a fort on the floor and from the looks of it they were already falling asleep. And Lucas on his holding my food for me.

Her pajamas

Her pajamas

"Right don't worry. I don't like you like that. I'm gay and there was no where else to sit." Lucas says as I go over to the bed and take the food out of his hand.

"Don't worry about it honestly." I say to him as I sit down next to him and Lily turns on Netflix and puts The Vampire Diaries on.

"Oh by the way you lot. Schools not open tomorrow. We have a free day because teachers are doing an urgent teacher training because of the new deputy head and the fact the New York trips coming up." Matthew said as I started to eat my food.

"Are we all going on that trip or something. We still have to do school there sadly but I'm seriously confused." Katelyn asked.

"From what I know off this whole group of people have signed the letter so yes I think we will be going. And don't worry Josh you can share a room with us. I imagine the girls will be going together." Ethan said.

"I think me and the girls are sharing with Lynn and Erika as well. But it depends because I think it's only four in each room so we'll probably all just hanging out in one of our rooms." Savannah said and we all nodded.

"It's quite soon that we're going isn't it. It's like next week right." Katelyn asked.

"Yeah it is. Next week Monday for 4 months. On the 2nd of October. So we're there for. Dylans birthday. Lily's birthday and Katelyn's birthday." I replied and then we continued to eat our food and I guess we all feel asleep without realising it.