Chapter 10

Once form was over I left my new form room as Owen walks in and I walk down the English corridor with Savannah to our classroom

"Morning girls." Mrs Cluff says when we walk through the door.

Yet again we were the first ones in which doesn't really suprise anyone anymore. Everyone knows I hate being late.

"Morning." Me and Savannah say at the same time taking our seats on the second row next to each other.

Once the rest of the class walked in Mrs Cluff started explaining the project. She said though it is English were doing a term project about astrology. She also mentioned we could chose who we work with and we can get our phones out to do some research. She handed us a sheet of paper for us to make notes on then let us get on with it.

"Why don't we theme our project on the Greek God's and Goddesses." Savannah asked from next to me.

"Sure why not." I replied grabbing my phone and powering it on to see that Lily has already sent a message in the group chat.

" I replied grabbing my phone and powering it on to see that Lily has already sent a message in the group chat

I chuckled at Dylan's final text before starting to do my research side for the project. The way we are doing it is we have split it so that we have 6 between us. I have: Aphrodite, Athena, Artemis, Ares, Apollo and Dementer. While Savannah has: Dionysus, Hades, Hera, Hermes, Poseidon and Zeus.

We just searched up information for the rest of the lesson taking notes of what we found important.

We walked our of our classroom to see Lily and Owen there waiting for us. We walked over to them and then walked outside for our break. We easily found Dylan near the gates of the school.

"How was double English?" Dylan asks.

"Boring as ever." Owen replied.

"Couldn't have been that bad. Could it?" Dylan asked as we started walking inside as to many people started crowding us.

We found a table and sat down. My seat at the back of corridor right next to the wall so I was far away from the hundreds of people surrounding the area.

"What lesson do you lot have next then?" Dylan asks us.

"We all have Maths I think. Then those three have double PE while I have Geography then French." I answered as the other three nodded meaning I got the rest of there time table correct.