Chapter 46

"It's such a shame you and Owen had to break up Scarlett

"It's such a shame you and Owen had to break up Scarlett." Clara said as she looked at me and Tori moved my chair closer to her.

"I agree. I guess some people just aren't ready for the commitment." Owen said as he smirked at me and Tori.

"Well. We're gonna go outside until the waitress comes so we can order our food. All you kids have fun here." My Dad said as all the adults stood except for my Mam who was forced to stand up and was dragged out by my Dad.

Kaylie and Alistor walked off to. They walked over to their friends who were having dinner in this place and that left me and Tori alone with Owen.

"Why are you doing this. Your with Georgia remember." I said to him as I placed my hand on the table.

"We broke up. Your the one I have ever really loved. I want to try this relationship again." Owen said as he placed his hand on mine.

"Never gonna fucking happen Owen. I'm happy with my girlfriend." I said as I tried to move my hand away from his but his grip tightened.

"Get your fucking hands of her." Tori said as she pulled Owen's hand of, off mine before leaning back in her chair.

"Well its to bad that our parents want us together. Well my parents and her Dad. Suck it up. She's gonna have to come back to me at some point." Owen said and I had heard enough.

I grabbed my phone then Tori's hand and I walked out of the place with Tori following behind me. We walked past the parents and my Dad realised we're I was going.

"Scarlett were are you going." My Dad shouted as I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him.

"Back to School. What you don't think I would realise the real reason as to why you left me alone with Owen. Well News Flash for you Dad. I have a girlfriend. Who I'm very happy with." I shouted back and I could tell by the rage in his eyes this was gonna end up with me in tears from something he said.

"It doesn't matter if you have a girlfriend. Your gonna go in there and make it up with Owen. I can't believe your bi-sexual as well. Your so greedy you know." My dad shouted back as he started walking over to me.

"It's not gonna happen Dad. You know he cheated on me right. I'm never gonna get back with him. So buh-bye." I said as I grabbed Tori's hand and pulled her to the bus stop with me.

"Don't fucking walk away from me. What is it I've done to you? I'm the greatest Dad you could ask for. Not my fault you ended up spoiled." My Dad shouted as we walked further and further away. "Since when are you one to show emotion?"

"What did you do? Really. Fine you really want to know here. You made me scared of you Dad. I shouldn't be but I am I don't know if I can fucking go through hiding my emotions off all over again because it was really fucking hard doing it the first time and not letting the people know that cared about me know I wasn't OK was the worst of it." I said as I walked further away and I turned around once to see his stood in the parking lot rage clearly seen on his face but I didn't stop and just kept walking.

We reached the bus stop and the bus arrived about 2 minutes after we got their. We got on the bus and headed for the back.

"We should stop by McDonalds. And get something for us and the others to eat." Tori said and I nodded in agreement as we got off at the stop near school and walked across the road for McDonalds.

We quickly ordered what we wanted along with what the others usually get before waiting for our order to be called out and we started the very short walk back to the dorms.

We reached the dorms and I felt a single tear slip from my eye. I quickly wiped it away hoping Tori didn't notice. I've been holding in the tears ever since we got to the bus stop I don't know why I'm crying though. We opened the door and walked in to see the others sat around the room.

"You two are back early thought you would be back later o-. Hey Scarlett what's wrong." Lucas said as he stood up from were he was sitting and walked over to me.

"I forgot how much off an ass hole her dad can be. Owen turned up being their as well with his family. Her Dad tried to get them back together then when we went to walk out he screamed at her. Knowing Scarlett she doesn't know why she's crying though." Tori said as she placed the bags on the counter and grabbed a glass and some juice right as Lucas pulled me into his chest for a hug.

Tori walked back over and gave me the glass and I took it smiling at her in thanks before she went over to the food and started handing it out before Lucas dragged me over to my bed and sat me down with his sitting down next to me not soon after. When everyone had their food Tori walked over to me and laid down next to me sitting up partly so she was able to eat.

We ate the food while watching a bunch of different movies for the rest of the night.

"Oh my god it's raining. Come one we're going outside." Katelyn said as she ran out the door making us all follow behind her.

All of them started dancing in the rain while me, Lucas and Tori stood on the side watching them while laughing.

"Hey you sure your okay?" I heard Lucas as from beside me and I saw Tori turn slightly so she was also looking at me.

"The greatest I'm gonna be right now." I replied and he nodded excepting that answer before he wrapped his arms around me again and I saw a flash go off from behind me and u turned to look at Tori.

"What. Memories." Tori said as she showed me and Lucas the picture while shrugging.

"Send me that. Please send me that I want to post it." Lucas said and Tori nodded sending the picture to Lucas.

"OK were gonna go back inside now

"OK were gonna go back inside now. It is way to fucking cold to be wearing a skirt in the rain." I said as the others agreed and we all walked back inside and up to our dorm.

A little later on and the others had to leave to go back to their own rooms. We said our goodbyes before I grabbed some pj's and went to bed after the long day that had happened.