Chapter 31

We've had a month of no drama

We've had a month of no drama. It's now December and we are all having a great time. I'm suprised they backed off but I guess they aren't finding time to be birches to us right now.

"I'm half a fucking sleep right now." Katelyn said when we were all walking down the stairs of the hotel because one of our teachers called a meeting for the whole school.

"Yeah well. Can't really do anything about that now can we. It's probably to do about school." Lily said as we all made it to the hall we were meeting in and sat down.

"So as you know we're nearing Christmas time and New Years so the hotel is or was planning to throw a party. However they can't. So can we have 14 people to plan one party each." The teacher said and everyone that didn't want to do it walked away.

Me and the others walked over to the New Year's party clipboard and wrote down our names. Then realised we were followed by Lynn, Erika, Will, Molly and Josslyn.

We walked over to a corner of the hall while the other 5 signed their names down onto the clipboard and then they walked over to us and I realised that Molly had a notebook and a pen in her hand.

"Can we start planning it out now." It will be easier and if we have everything planned and just choose to change something we can." Lynn said and we all nodded agreeing.

We started talking about the colour scheme first. Lots of different colours that went with New Years Eve were said but none of them really did it for us.

We all decided we had enough of planning for today and we would meet at the library down the road to talk about it a bit more.

"We're going bowling I don't care what you say. Get changed out of your pj's and let's go." Katelyn said.

Yes all of us went downstairs in our pj's but what do you expect it was 6 in the morning and we had to be down there at exactly at 6:10. We didn't really have time to get changed. Especially now that it's 10. We're we really planning the party for that long.

I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom as I saw the boys walk out our room to go change themselves. I got in the shower and did what I needed to do before getting out and getting changed.

 I got in the shower and did what I needed to do before getting out and getting changed

Her outfit

I walked out and Lily went in and took a shower and got changed. Then went Katelyn and Sav who took showers last night so they were quick. While they were in the bathroom I dried my hair and just put it in a ponytail before putting on my glasses before going out the door to wait for the others. I saw the boys waiting at the end of the corridor and walked over to them right as Katelyn walked out.

"Aloha my bitchessssss." She said dragging the s as she did some dance with her arms out and shaking her chest while walking towards us.

"Blondie what on earth's name are you doing?" I asked her trying to hide my laugh behind my words.

"My iconic dance moves gingernut. I know, I know my amazing moves are fabulous." Katelyn said and Josh snorted a little.

"I'm sorry. It's just that my dirty mind has never been able to stand that nickname with out laughing to it." Josh said as we all chuckled knowing what he meant.

Suddenly I was shoved out of the way by someone. I saw Gurdas walking a way with Jamie and Owen and I just rolled my eyes at them. I am not going to let them ruin my good day.

"What the fuck is his problem. He shoves you every single fucking chance he gets. He could simply just go around you." Lucas said as he threw his arm around my shoulders just as Sav and Lily walked out the room locking the door behind them.

"I'm just gonna ignore him. Not my fault he got a stick to far up his arse when he was trying to pleasure himself because he's that lonely. I just give up with him at this point. The lot of them can do what they want." I said not realising what I said till they all started laughing.

"You go you bad ass bitch. God that was the funniest thing I've heard all week." Dylan said as he wiped away the tears away from his eyes from laughing to hard.

"Was it to mean?" I asked I meant every single word I said but I don't want to be mean to him even if he is mean to me.

"No it was fucking perfect." Matthew said as he was trying to get off the floor from when he fell from laughing.

"God always the nice one aren't you. I swear to god you don't have a single mean bone in your body." Lucas said as he hugged me into his side.

"Omg look at that. Now the sluts going for someone older then her. What a suprise. God I was right. She's such a slut. I can't believe Owen didn't see it." Georgia said as Isabelle and Hannah laughed while walking behind her.

"Excuse me. May I just say. That you are completely fucking wrong. Scarlett is my best friend. I am very much so gay and she knows that. And so what if we were dating if I was straight. It's only a year age gap. I mean you don't judge Lily and Dylan for there relationship do you." Lucas snapped as the three of them stopped in there tracks as Gurdas, Jamie and Owen walked back up stairs and over to them.

"Your not really gay your just defending her from people finding out your dating her so she doesn't look so much of a slut as she is." Owen said as he pulled Georgia into him by her waste.

"Really I'm not gay am I not. Hold up a few minutes I'm just gonna kiss my boyfriend real quick." Lucas said and before any of us could process what he said he pulled Ethan in by his shirt and kissed him.

The lot of the scoffed and walked downstairs while we were all stood there in shock. They pulled away from each other and looked at us.

"Oh my fucking god that was fucking adorable. I'm happy for you too." I said quite loudly jumping and wrapping my arms around there necks and hugging them.

We all said we were happy for them and we started to walk towards the elevator. We walked in and stood in silence for a little while.

"Omg are me, Josh, Dylan, Lily and Matthew the only straight ones here." Katelyn said we know she didn't mean it to be rude so we just laughed at her.

"I'm pan-sexual." Matthew said and she looked at him shocked.

"Oh my fucking god." Katelyn said before she turned to the other three and they all seemed to have the same idea.

As soon as the elevator hit the main floor we all walked out and the four of them decided to shout. "I'M ROLLING WITH THE LGBT."

We laughed as everyone turned to stare at us and we all rushed out and walked over to the 9 people taxi that Katelyn had booked for us and set of on the way to the bowling alley.