Chapter 6

I was walking to Art yet again

I was walking to Art yet again. Art was one of my favorite lessons not because of the work but because of the drama I am told. I walked into Art to see that Scarlett is already there which doesn't really suprise me as she is always on time she hates being late. I walked over to our normal table and took my seat next to Scarlett.

"Got any drama you can tell that's happened from yesterday to today?" I asked.

"Other then the story of Gurdas and his minions arguing with Savannah no." Scarlett responded.

"HE'S FRIENDS WITH THE MINIONS!!!!" I said.

"Not the actually minions I mean Isabelle and Jamie." Scarlett said and as soon as I heard those two names I wanted to throw up.

"Ewwww. Why of all people is it those two. I don't at all like Jamie and Isabelle likes attention so she's mad at me because I told everyone what she did." I said.

"What did Isabelle do. You've never told me." Scarlett asked.

"She told me she was pregnant and it was a baby girl. Back in year 7" I responded.

"Wasn't her Mom pregnant at that time." Scarlett said and then it made sense.

"Oh my fucking god she's a fucking pshycopath." I said. "She was using her Mom's pregnancy and saying it was her own but then she said she got an miscarriage and what if it was because her Mom had a baby boy not a girl."

As the realisation hit me I felt even more disgusted at the fact that I was once friends with her. Like what the fuck. Who would tell someone there pregnant for attention. It's the fact I still remember that day as it'd permanently stuck in the back of my head.

Flashback

"Hey Lynn can I tell you something. You see it's very personal to me and I don't know what to do I mean I can't tell my parents. So I need your help." Isabelle said.

"What is it that you want to tell me." I responded confused.

"I'm pregnant and it's with Shayne's baby." Isabelle said starting to cry. "I had to tell someone even though Shayne said not to tell anyone. But I'm having a baby girl in 5 months."

"Oh my god how are you holding up that must be terrible for someone our age." I said thinking she was telling the truth.

"It is, it really is I know it's my own fault for letting him but I don't know what to do anymore. Anyways moving on do you want some coffee." As soon as that final sentence left Isabelle's mouth I knew she was lying but decided to go along with it.

"Yeah sure why not." I said and then I saw her walk away.

I decided I'm going to tell everyone. If it's attention that she wants. It's attention she's going to get. I started by telling my friends who told their's and then I went back to my spot to see everyone telling their friends that are in different friend group circles.

Isabelle came back with our coffees not even noticing the commotion going on and her getting weird lucks from people.

It was finally the end of the day and the beginning of summer break.

6 weeks later we came back to school and Isabelle tells me she had a miscarriage and that she found out that I was telling people about her pregnancy and she no longer wanted to be my friend. I just let her go because I'm not going to keep her around if she acts like that.

Flashback Over

"Are you okay you seemed to of zoned out for a little bit there." Scarlett asked.

"I'm all good I was just remembering when me and Isabelle were still friends." I responded as I got up to get the stuff I need.

"Sounds like you had an interesting friendship." Scarlett said chuckling starting her artist research painting.

"That's one way to put it yeah. She actually wanted to fight me after she told me she no longer wanted to be my friend by the way." I said as I sat back down in my seat.

"No, was she always as petty as she is now and I just never noticed it." Scarlett asked.

"Probably she hides it quite well doesn't she." I said as I opened my book to the first double page to start planning my layout.

"Apparently I never thought she would be good at acting but apparently she is." Scarlett said as she grabbed the first picture she was doing.

"She can lie and very well you just need to be able to read body language." I said .

"Lily's better in that aspect then I am I can read body language but not very well." Scarlett responded while chuckling.

"But anyways moving on from that what is the while Gurdas and Savannah drama." I said.

"Basically we found out why he's mad at me. It's because his Grandpa died." Scarlett said.

"You can't control that though and he was fine with everyone else apart from you." I said.

"Yep well he's a bitch so Savannah had a go at him for that. Oh and now that I think of it Savannah and Georgia almost got in a fight." Scarlett said causing my eyes to snap up.

"Georgia Ward." I said with a look of shock on my face.

"Yeah." Scarlett responded.

"No fucking way. I just had to miss that didn't I." I said.

"It wasn't much really Georgia just pushed Savannah and got in her face causing Savannah to push her back. Then a teacher came running over and dragged Georgia away before an actual fight could break out." Scarlett said while continuing her painting of two people kissing in the woods.

"It would still be interesting to of watched. And those two look like Lesbains by the way." I said.

"Oh my god they do." Scarlett said tilting her head to the side.

And with that suddenly it was time for English.