Chapter 34

The next morning I was the second one to wake up

The next morning I was the second one to wake up. I saw Katelyn sitting at the table we have drinking some coffee already ready in her swimsuit and shorts. I got up and picked out and chose a swimsuit and then went into the bathroom to have a shower and change.

Once everyone was up and changed we grabbed our phones and headed to the door just as a loud knock sounded. I opened the door to see everyone already there waiting for us.

"Everybody else has already went on that tour thing. I went to go and see and the whole reception area was crowed. So probably a good choice we didn't go." Sadie said as we walked out our room and closed and locked the door behind us.

"Katelyn. Stop staring at Scarlett ass would you. I have a feeling your gonna end up slapping it." Savannah said.

"Not my fault she has a nice ass." Katelyn said as I turned around and Josh just rolled his eyes cause this is basically expected by now.

Their swimsuits

Their swimsuits

We reached down to the pool and placed all our stuff down. Me and the girls took the shorts of that we had on and some got straight into the pool while me and Lily waited a few minutes. I was switching of my phone and I felt a hand connect with my ass.

"Katelyn." I said as I turned around and saw that Katelyn was in the pool and all of them were staring behind me in shock.

"Try again Beautiful." I heard Tori say as she wrapped her arms around my waist slowly.

"Well looks who's getting confident now. What happened to the Tori that's always so nervous around people." We heard Sadie say.

"From what I can remember. Tori was always extremely confident around Scarlett. Oh and Scarlett check my Instagram story." Lily said as she laughed and put her phone down.

Pretend they are wearing the swimsuits I showed and that Scarlett isn't facing Tori

Pretend they are wearing the swimsuits I showed and that Scarlett isn't facing Tori. And Tori didn't know the picture wasn't taking and she was looking at her hand.

"Your a bitch Lily." I said laughing as she knew I was lightly laughing so she knew I was joking.

"Did you take the picture mid-slap." Tori said as she rested her head on my shoulder as Lily got into the pool.

"Yep." Lily said as I turned my phone off and placed it down on the chair and went over to the pool and jumped in.

"Wow it is colder then I thought it was gonna be." I said as I swam over to the edge and got out but kept my feet in the pool.

"Oh your fine ya big baby. You never were the good one with to warm or cold temperatures." Tori said as she swam over to me.

I saw Erika get out of the pool and walk over to the chairs we had and sat down. She told us she was going to stay there until she's warmed up and we watched as she put a towel over herself and we just nodded in understanding. Tori had eventually reached me and she decided she was going to place herself between my thighs but with her back to me.

I felt her hand on my leg and I felt her thumb moving up and down it as we watched everyone else mess around in the pool. Around 4 hours later we decided we were gonna head back up to mine and the girls room and just stay in there for the rest of the day.

I got some clothes out of my draw and went to go and change into them in the bathroom before everyone arrived. When I walked out the other girls went in one by one and changed. Right as Sav finsihed changing there was a knock on the door and we let them all in.

Her Pyjamas

Her Pyjamas

"How about we watch The Vampire Diaries. And I've already ordered from the diner a few blocks away." Lynn said and we all knew she had our orders right because we told her them before.

I grabbed the remote and gave it to Lily and then walked over to my bed which was being taken by Tori near the pillows and Lucas near the bottom of the bed. Ethan was with Dylan and Lily. Katelyn and Josh were with Will and Lynn. Matthew and Savannah were by themselves on Savannah's bed. And Erika and Sadie had somehow managed to quickly build a fort and were sitting comfortably in that.

"I love the fort. Confused on how you managed to make it so quickly though." I said as I caught their attention.

"Thank you. And making forts in a short amount of time is one of my many talents." Sadie said as Lily turned on The Vampire Diaries and we all turned our attention to that.

A few minutes in I felt Lucas moving around trying to get comfortable. I decided to move closer to Tori and make some room on the other side of me.

"Hey Lucas, bestie. Come lie down next to me it's more comfortable and I don't mind." I said so only him and Tori could heat me. Lucas looked at Tori as if asking if it was OK she nodded smiling and he smiled back and moved towards the space I made as I cuddled into Tori.

"Foods here. I'm gonna go and grab it now. Pause the show." Lynn said as she got up and Will followed her out of the room and went to go get the food and drinks with her.

They came back up a few minutes later and went over to the counter. They read out the order and gave the person there food and drink that they specifically ordered.

"Everyone else is just now getting back from that tour right now by the way." Will said as he sat down with Lynn with his food in hand.

"Only just now. It's 6 in the afternoon and they left at 8 in the morning." Lucas said.

None of us went down to the pool till 10. But Lucas was hungry so he got up earlier and went to go get food as everyone was crowding around.

We watched The Vampire Diaries for the rest of the night and we eventually went of to our separate rooms.

"Oh my god! My date with Tori is tomorrow." Was my last thought before I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.