Miss

E r o s

"Please, stop! Have mercy!"

One of the two men cried but honestly, I'm not sure which one it was. They were both screaming and crying like little girls with just a few slaps on the wrist.

"Mercy...?" I muttered, glaring down at the two men that were cowering beneath my cold stare.

"Okay" was all I said before taking the gun from my waist band and holding it out to one of them, Henry was his name if I cared to remember correctly.

"Either shoot him or yourself, only one of you gets to stay alive" I said, my tone bored and uncaring as I waited for him to take the gun from my hand.

"W-What...?" Henry's eyes were wide in disbelief as he stared at me.

"You asked for mercy so I'm giving it. Are you being ungrateful?" My tone only grew colder as I asked my question, making sure that it was enough to instill an immeasurable amount of fear into these two scaredy cats.

They had the audacity to withhold my products from me and now they're acting as if they're the victims.

Pathetic.

Mikhail and Jamie didn't dare interrupt us, though I don't think I'd mind if they did. These two were hardly worth the effort but I had to get my message across or else they'd continue to think that they can get away with such petty thievery.

The man looked at his friend, both of them visibly trembling but a decision seemed to already be decided as he grabbed the gun from my hand. Henry shakily turned the gun to himself and it was obvious that he was extremely hesitant to pull the trigger, anyone would but luckily for him, I'm feeling nice today.

I plucked the gun out of his hand before he could pull the trigger and I'm given confused looks by everyone in the room. I paid it no mind as I crouched down to Henry's level, looking right into the tearful eyes of the man who stole from me.

"Do you see how easy it was for me to take your choices from you? No one wants to bend to the will of others, so how do you think I felt having to send my men to search across town for you two bastards that decided to keep more for themselves despite our contract in place?" I asked, not exactly expecting a response with my rhetorically phrased question.

"It's annoying and you're only lucky that I'm not in a particularly bad mood today. Though I will let you know, had you turned the gun on your friend here, I wouldn't have stopped you. There's your mercy" I said, standing up and putting my gun back in my waistband.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and once I saw the caller ID, my mood lifted considerably and I quickly answered the call.

"Hi darling" I greeted and I'd give anything to see Cole's face at this moment.

"Are you busy right now? Sorry if I interrupted anything" he said and I shook my head even though he couldn't see me.

"That's okay, I'm actually free as a bird right now" I said but that didn't seem to fly with Mikhail as he shot a glare.

"You are not!" He exclaimed but I just turned my back to him.

"I was just wondering if you were coming home tonight, I was in the mood to make something" Cole asked.

"Of course, we're pretty much finished with all the backlog so I'll definitely be there" I said and I heard a short hum come from Cole.

"Okay, thanks" he responded.

"No problem. I love you" I said, not even caring about the disgusted look Mikhail gave me.

"Mhm, love you too" Cole said and the follow of a click sounded, signaling the end of our phone call.