Back [M]

18+ WARNING...for funsies teehee

C o l e

When I woke up, in front of me was finally the sight I'd been longing for these past few weeks. Eros' face was peaceful as he slept, his hair a bit messy and lips parted as he snoozed away. I found myself smiling at the person that laid in front of me, relief flowing into my heart just a bit.

It was likely almost the afternoon with how high the sun was up and it was a bit unusual for Eros to sleep in so late but after last night, I really don't blame him.

Perhaps I did get a little carried away, which was unlike me, but I had no idea just how much I'd been craving Eros until it got down to it. I was ashamed at first for not being able to hold myself back but at some point I had stopped thinking about it the later it got...

~ Last night ~

"Cole...!" Eros' raspy moan reached my ears once again as I thrusted into his warmth continuously. His voice had been fueling me the entire night as it continued to entice me with it's sultry tone, almost as if Eros were luring me in like I was a sailor and he, a siren.

God knows how long I'd kept him underneath me like this, but I found myself wanting to watch him all night, the beautiful face of my lover only becoming more enchanting to me each time he reached his climax.

At his request I had eventually gotten into the habit of leaving little bites here and there, I didn't want to leave too many but Eros unashamedly expressed that I should give him more.

Even after all this time, Eros still knew how to keep me hooked and I fell for it every single time.

"More" was all I'd heard from Eros, his arms keeping me close to him as if trying to stop me from breaking apart. In this moment, I had only wanted to give Eros exactly what he asked for.

So I did.

Eros' hole was tightening around me again, letting me know that he was close to another orgasm and I was more than happy to help him reach it again.

Eros' cried of ecstasy filled my ears once more as he hugged me, arms clenching around my neck tightly and my own release followed, the hot seed filling Eros' hole.

"Mm...no, it's not enough..." Eros murmured as he stayed on my arms, no moves to remove my length from inside him.

"We can't do it all night, we have things to do in the morning" I said, a sigh falling from my lips when Eros ran his fingers across my chest, the warm hand resting there as he put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Can't we take a day off...? We deserve it" Eros said and I smiled at my insatiable lover.

"Unfortunately not" I said and Eros gave me a sour look, his face just screaming annoyance at the world.

He's so cute...

"We can do it again but...how about like this?" I asked as I lifted up into a sitting position, Eros having no choice but to fully seat himself on my dick and he let out a surprised gasp.

"Cole...ah!" He groaned, hands flying to my shoulders to steady himself. His thighs were suddenly trembling a bit at my sides and I gripped them, not too hard but I knew Eros liked it when I was a bit rough with him.

"We've never done it like this before, how does it feel?" I whispered against his ear and I could feel Eros clenching around me in response.

"You're so deep...! Please fuck me already" he begged and I was never one to make Eros beg but for some reason, hearing it made the hairs on my neck stand.