You

N o e l

When we had finally found Silver, it was in what seemed to be a spare bedroom, Sid on his knees with a grim expression on his face as Silver stood over him. Next to him was also another man, the one who had come to take me to this horrid place on behalf of his boss.

"Oh you're finally here" Silver said as we walked through the door.

Sid's head shot up to look at us as we walked in, his eyes zeroing in on Cole who only stared at him impassively.

"So you're the little prick that's been going around harassing an innocent man" Eros said as he also looked down at Sid and that seemed to flip Sid's switch almost immediately.

"Innocent...? You know exactly what he did and you still have the nerve to label him as that?! I swear I'll—" before Sid could continue his death threats, Silver shoved something in his mouth that had the man going white as a sheet.

"That's enough out of you" Silver said before looking over to the other man.

"And who are you?" Silver asked and the guy just kept his head down.

"Nobody...literally nobody" he answered monotonously.

"You don't seem like nobody" Harvey said, munching away on his sandwich.

"Well, Nobody, can you explain what exactly the plan here was?" Eros said and the man gave an uncaring shrug.

"Um...I didn't really care too much to listen but it was supposed to end up with this guy dead" he said as he thrusted his head in Cole's direction.

"How nice" Cole muttered.

"Well, Nobody, I'm going to blow this place and your boss to smithereens so if you care about your life, why don't you get out of here?" Silver said and the man on the floor looked perplexed at Silver's suggestion.

"You're...letting me go?" He asked.

It honestly surprised me too, I didn't think Silver was really the type to spare people but here he was showing mercy.

"Do you want to die too?" Silver asked bluntly.

"Too?!" The man cried and Silver nodded in response.

"Yes, too. This guy here," Silver said with a nudge of his boot to Sid's side before continuing.

"Wanted to die so bad he stole something that was very dear to me" Silver said and Sid's head shot up.

"What the fuck did I steal from you!?" He shouted and Silver gave a bone chilling look to the man on the ground, all with a smile might I add which only made the look in his eye even crazier.

"You really can't figure it out? Someone as stupid as you is truly a waste of space on this earth and another cause to our planet's already decaying health" Silver said with a shake of his head.

I completely agreed with Silver but at the same time, my gut was screaming at me to step in. Sid was only upset that father was dead, and yes he went about things the wrong way but just as I was unexpectedly forgiven, I figured there was maybe a chance for Sid to be as well.

Maybe a show of kindness was all he needed as well?

"Silver..." I started and the man instantly gave me a look that screamed reluctance.

"I don't like this" Silver stated and I gave a shaky sigh.

"Please don't blow this guy's head off" I muttered and Silver's stare only grew more intimidating as he seemed ready to outright reject my plead.

"And why shouldn't I?" Silver asked.

"Because...uh...everyone deserves a second chance?" I said weakly and Silver was silent before he snapped his head to Cole who looked at him with a blank face in return.