COLD.

TW: sick.

Camilo loved people he always had, people in return often loved him.

He had a smile that could brighten even the darkest days, he cared so deeply and so much about those who surrounded him.

Camilo had clearly been sad before but he had reached a whole new low, he was sad and he didn't care who knew it.

Every Madrigal had tried to cheer up the young boy, whether it be bribing him with food,

Reminding him how much they loved him or straight up ordering him to leave his room

Camilo just laid in bed, staring at the ceiling.

He barely ate and never spoke.

Pepa and fèlix were really worried about their son.

It had been two weeks and Camilo seemed to only be getting worst, Doloris often heard him crying throughout the night.

The entire family was surprised the day that Camilo was found on the sofa downstairs, a red blanket draped across the trembling boys' shoulders.

" Camilo?" Abuela asked more than said, the boy looked ghostly.

Camilo simply nodded staring at Julieta, Bruno, Abuela and Luisa.

" Mì Amor, are you feeling any better?" Pepa asked timidly sitting next to her eldest son.

Camilo shook his head slowly, causing his family to frown.

" Luisa can you help with breakfast" Julieta practically yelled causing Doloris to flinch.

Before she knew it Luisa was standing in the kitchen.

" Mami, ​Hace frìo" Camilo shivered.

Camilo was shivering and as white as a ghost, his voice was scratchy and almost hard to hear.

Doloris grabbed him a few more blankets.

"Estas Enfermo" Abuela asked, reciving a small nood.

There it was the reason the boy was so off, simple illness.

Can you tell i wrote this half asleep.