Behind this smile-part 2

Behind this smile part 2:

Tw: self-harm, ED?.

Sneaking into the kitchen was no challenge for young Camilio he had managed to heal himself with ease and go back to his room and sleep as if nothing happened.

Camilo had however started to crave that happy pain in the days that passed, he wanted to feel really happy instead of faking it so he made a decision, he took a shard of the broken mirror and after a long day he'd scrape the blade across his torso and watch the crimson liquid poor down in awe, this in itself is an issue but things only got worst after a few months he cut not for the happiness it brought but because it was routine because he felt he deserved it and that was the way it stayed for the following two years.

The skipping meals started when the changeling was fifteen, Camilo would eat a lot of food for two days of the week and throw it up afterwards and then on the other days he'd usually manage to not eat undetected.

Despite eating very little Camilo's reputation as a happy-go-lucky trickster and a foodie continued.

No one noticed that there was anything wrong with the boy, that was until he finally broke.

Camilo was asked to shift into Luisa and help move a bridge, he of chores plastered on a smile and agreed to help despite being both physically and mentally exhausted.

Camilo had cut deeper than usual the night before and was suffering the consequences.

The changeling managed to lift the bridge with little to no effort it was the placing it down and not dropping it that seemed to be the issue.

Camilo walked towards where the bridge was supposed to be his breathing hitching with each steep, hundreds of little dots clouding his vision.

Before the curly-headed teen knew it he had collapsed, dropping the bridge on himself.

Dolores and Bruno were the ones to find Camilo the two had been sent to find him after people hadn't seen him for a few hours.

The family had thought that he's just gotten distracted and forgotten to move the bridge and just continued to do his usual jobs so Bruno and Dolores were in for quite a shock.

Camilo lay unconscious under the large stone bridge, blood pooling underneath it, the force of the bridge on top of him must have caused him to shift back into himself.

A loud blood-curtailing scream erupted from Dolores who was sure that her brother was dead, being crushed under a bridge and the amount of blood how could he not be.

(please don't demand new chapters or DM me about being mad at the lack of last chapters I upload weekly, Of course, you can ask nicely for me to work on certain chapters or request storylines and I love interacting with people in the comments, just don't threaten me. I have tried to explain that at the moment I have covid and it has affected me quite strongly. I am trying to upload at least once a week, I am not giving up on this book.)