false love: part one:

(Verbal abuse and belittling, mean Abuela, panic attack, planned suicide.)

Abuela was never the nicest to her family but ever since the falling of Casita and the reuniting of Bruno she was at least trying, Well with most of the family at least.

Abuela had done her best to treat Mirabel and Bruno better, even making everyone a required day off from chores per month.

Isabela was no longer under constant pressure, Dolores wasn't forced to listen in to convocations that she didn't feel comfortable listening to, Pepa was now comforted when she had a cloud instead of yelled at, and things were really looking up for the family or at least that's how it looked.

"Get yourself together, it's not that hard to just shapeshifter into a Female Camilo" Abuela sighed,

Sitting down on a chair before pointing for Camilo to sit across from her.

"Shifting into a girl makes me really unconformable, and dysphoric" Camilo stifled, stopping himself from crying.

Camilo knew that Abuela didn't understand what he was trying to say and decided that the convocation was useless, his grandmother would never let him stop shifting into females for chores.

"Camilo your gift lets you be anyone we need to help others, that includes girls, you want to help people don't you?" Abuela smirked.

The young shape-shifter left the room with a disappointed look on his face before forcing his signature smile.

Camilo had been having trouble shifting into Females ever since he was seven and came out as FMT transgender, he was lucky to have a surprisingly supportive family but Abuela was never the most understanding person when it came to him.

Abuela addressed Camilo with the correct name and pronouns but never cared for dealing with Camilo's dysphoric or depressive days, apparently he complained too much for her liking.

Abuela and Camilo would often have convocations behind closed doors that left Camilo not feeling the best, Abuela never meant to hurt Camilo's feelings she didn't understand what he was going through and considered herself too busy with trying to fix her other 'more damaged' relationships.

Pepa and Fėlix were well aware that their son wasn't the cheerful little kid that he used to be, and the boys' mood only got more bitter after Abuela entered a room.

The slightly concerned parents often put their thoughts aside, everything was just so much easier when everyone was happy and when Camilo was able to be blindly seen as a never-ending ray of sunshine, but the ability to Remain oblivious was torn away from them.

"You know what, it's not that hard to just be happy and perfect all the time if Isabela can do it I don't see why you can't!" Abuela's voice rang through casita's walls, alerting everyone to the fight taking place in the living room.

Pepa and Fėlix glared at each other for less than a Minet before running towards the continued yelling.

"No one is happy all the time!"Camilo snarled, he'd had enough of his grandmother's comments.

"And Isa is not perfect, nobody is, that's way too much pressure to put on people, especially your own grandkids" Camilo exclaimed.

Fėlix and Pepa watched the scene play out in shock, by not only the harsh words flying out of Abuela's mouth without a second thought, and the fact Camilo was doing something only Mirabel had only ever done before, he was standing up for himself.

The verbal fight between grandmother and grandson continued until Camilo started crying, and neither party was aware of Pepa and Fėlix's presence.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M DONE, DONE WITH ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW EASIER IT WOULD BE IF I'D JUST BE A GIRL, DONE WITH THE FORCED IDEALS I HAVE TO BE PERFECT AND HAPPY ALL THE TIME, AND I AM DONE WITH YOU!" Camilo screeched making a movement towards the door, and making eye contact with his parents.

"God Cami why can't you ever take anything seriously!" Abuela groaned under her breath, just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Take things seriously, yeah I can do that, what about the fact I had a panic attack after our last convocation about me shifting into girls, or the fact that I have a Fu**ing suicide note in my top draw just in case I decide to end everything, IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU" Camilo sobbed running out the room.

Fėlix and Abuela looked absolutely heartbroken at Camilo's confession, whereas Pepa's expression could only be described in one word, Pissed.

Before anyone had time to react Pepa had pushed he mother onto the sofa.

"How dare you verbally abuse my son!"Pepa yelled, a cloud forming above her head, but she didn't even bother trying to stop it.

Fėlix ran up the stairs after his son, terrified of what Camilo might do if he was alone.

Hello, I am so sorry that this both took forever for me to write and isn't what the requester asked for. I have had a lot of trouble writing this and decided that I'd make it have several parts in hopes that there will be a chance of me being okay with what I've written.

Also sorry I didn't post Sunday, I was in a minor car accident, no one is hurt, just shaken and then following that I was at an anime convention.

(Brain Broken Aussie Astro) -_-