False love part three

'Camilo had a suicide plan' a fact that rang through Abuela's head.

She had driven her own grandson to want to kill himself.

As much as she struggled with accepting it Camilo was her Grandson, HE was family and she had treated him like dirt.

Not once did the thought of the effects of her words cross her mind.

Honestly, everyone was guilty of forgetting Camilo was a human being with feelings, the boy just seemed so happy all of the time.

Abuela was starting to think about all of the horrible things that she had said to Camilo.

'Oh god'.

The realisation hit the woman like a brick, everyone was right she had been verbally abusive.

With the knowledge of what she had done Abuela walked to her daughters' bedroom to ask how she could apologise to the young shape-shifter, she slowly yet firmly knocked on the door.

Abuela heard no response so she took matters into her own hands, hand really, the hand that hesitantly opened the door only to find Pepa, Fėilx, and Dolores asleep cuddled into each other.

Deciding she'd just have to woman up and find a way to apologise to Camilo without any assistance.

With a deep breath Abuela knocked on the door of her eldest grandson.

She was scared, honestly even if Camilo found a way to accept her apology she may never forgive herself for what she'd done.

"Come in" Camilo's voice rang, he sounded different, tired, broken even, it was horrible Abuela knew she'd done that.

Abuela timidly entered the room, noticing how Camilo's broken smile dropped when he saw her.

"I-I'm sorry I yelled at you" Camilo frowned, clearly expecting she was there to scold him.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, I've treated you horribly, I've been...I-I've been abusing you" Abuela admitted.

"I-I'm so sorry" Abuela cried unable to stop herself.

Camilo knew he was being abused, but he never thought he'd ever get an apology for it.

Camilo didn't like to think of himself as unforgiving, and he'd never seen Abuela cry before so it was clear to him her apology was sincere, honestly, Camilo just didn't have it in him to hate Abuela.

"What, the things you've said were horrible and just plain bad and that's not okay, that'll never be okay, I don't think forgetting what's been going on is an option, but we can try to move on from it, that is if it stops" Camilo explained, really get saying what came to his mind, unfiltered.

"It'll stop Camilo, I promise" Abuela soberly smiled.

"Okay" Camilo whispered, not sure he believed her but still willing to let her have a second chance.

Besides Camilo wasn't the one that Abuela had to be scared of, Pepa was still pissed.

( sorry it's short please feel free to join the discord linked in my bio to leave requests or just have fun)-Astro