Mental pain-part two

Mental pain-part two:

TW: unknown, please comment if you think ones needed (:

Camilo was traumatized he cried himself to sleep in his parents' arms.

It was worrying to see the boy so upset, he would only allow Pepa and Felix to touch him when Bruno had tried to place his hand on the boy's shoulder Camilo flinched away.

To say that Dolores was shocked when she came downstairs to find all the older members of her family crowding one room would be an understatement.

It wasn't until she walked into the room herself that she noticed her little brother was asleep curled up at her fathers' side, Felix absent-mindedly running his hand through Camilo's curly hair.

"What happened," Dolores asked making her presence known.

"Camilo was attacked either late last night or early this morning" Julietta explained.

Dolores's eyes wideband at the unexpected news, how could anyone hurt her little brother, he loved anyone he'd ever meet and in return everyone loved him.

Deciding it was best that Camilo wasn't in the room when Mirabel, Antonio and Luisa came downstairs, Felix picked up his sleeping son and carried him to his room,

Half expecting for Camilo to finch away or wake up, instead, he kept sleeping cuddling further into his dads' arms.

It had been almost two years since Felix had been in his sons' room, Camilo didn't like it when people went into his room.

The room was huge, it reminded Felix of a theatre, the room had off-white walls, and stone floors, random pillars shot up from the floor untill they led to a circle where the pillars stopped, they lead up to a stage, the bed and cupboards all looked like props you'd see in a play.

At the circle of pillars, Felix noticed the last 15 pillars had full-length mirrors attached,

Four of which were cracked it was clear that someone had punched them.

Felix placed his sleeping son on his bed and went to leave, Camilo grabbing his wrist.

" Please don't leave me" Camilo begged, crying.

With a nod of his head, Felix grabbed the rainbow chair that sat at the boys' desk.

The elder Madrigals hadn't a clue what they'd tell the others about Camilo's condition. Isabela would be coming back home the next day and she'd be the most likely to try to hug the heck out of Camilo if she noticed he was upset.

And they didn't know if Camilo would be comfortable having Dolores, Mirabel, Isabela and Luisa know the extent of the attack against him.

As the day went on Everyone was doing their regular jobs around casita and the town but there was clearly something wrong with the family they all seemed unhappy and exhausted like they needed to steal coffee from the children of the town that kept stealing it from their parents.

It was clear as day that Abuela, Pepa, Bruno and Julietta were the saddest, Abuela hadn't really left the house she just walked around the house as if she was lost.

Pepa had locked herself in her room, Bruno spent his time with the mice.

Julietta was baking and cooking all sorts, not taking a break finding at least some comfort in the distraction.

Felix hadn't left Camilo's room, he sat on the chair holding his sleeping son's hand.

Worried every time a pained whimper escaped Camilo's mouth.

After talking to a particularly sleepy Camilo it was decided that the exact details of the assault would be told to Dolores only, Dolores because if Camilo ever had to talk about it she could overhear the conversation.