not so okay: part one.

Not so okay part 1:

(panic attack(may be inaccurate), abuse, kidnapping (kinda,SA).

Three weeks, it took three weeks for the search party to find Camilo.

The curly-haired boy was Kidnapped by a strange man who resided just outside the Encanto, a man who had been exiled for pedophilia.

Camilo was found unconscious, barely dressed and extremely injured.

No one truly believed he'd even make it back to casita to be healed, but he did.

Julietta healed him as quickly as she could explaining his injuries and the likelihood of how he obtained certain ones, Julietta also told Abuela and Pepa that although she could heal his external wounds, Camilo would still be extremely traumatized.

Camilo woke up around an hour after his aunt used her gift on him.

He woke with a jolt, prepared to be hit or attacked, unaware for the first few moments where he was.

"Calm down please, your safe son" Félix whispered softly hoping to be a source of comfort, as he sat at the chair beside the shape-shifter's bed.

Camilo didn't respond verbally, he simply hugged his father as if his life depend on it. Félix soon found himself sitting on Camilo's bed, his sobbing son in his arms.

Camilo and Félix fell asleep rather quickly after their interaction.

"Do you think he'll be okay?"Pepa asked Abuela as the two stood in the doorway.

"Eventually" Abuela lied, she had no faith that Camilo would ever truly be okay again.

"Do you think we should wake them up" Pepa wondered.

"Sadly yes, Camilo probably got little if any food in the past three weeks".

Abuela confirmed.

With much guilt, Pepa woke up her son and husband, telling them it was dinner time.

"I'm not hungry" Camilo's voice squeaked.

Félix, Pepa, and Abuela shared a worried glare, camilo loved his food.

"A-Are you sure Mì Amorė" Pepa stuttered, Camilo, nodding in response.

"Umm...if you're sure, we'll put your dinner in the fridge" Abuela decided.

Félix went to get up, removing his arms from around Camilo only for the boy to wine unhappily.

"No go" Camilo mumbled.

"Sorry, what?"Félix asked, thinking he'd miss heard.

"Don't want you to leave me" Camilo wined.

The adults now in the room stared at each other confused.

"Umm...okay, why don't you come downstairs with me then?" Félix offered.

Camilo nodded glad about the response.

The group of four slowly walked out of the room Camilo had a bit of trouble walking, he had spent the three weeks either laid on a bed or chained to a wall.

"I don't think he can make it down the stairs, he can barely walk" Pepa whispered to her lover who was helping Camilo stand.

With a subtle thumbs up Félix spoke up about their situation.

"Cami do you want me to carry you downstairs sorry but it doesn't seem like a good idea for you to attempt to walk down them".

Félix did end up carrying his son down the stairs sitting him down at his designated chair at the dinner table.

Abuela and Pepa stayed behind to talk for a second.

"He's not okay at all is he?" Pepa sobbed.

"No,hija, but we'll figure this out, we'll help him the best we can" Abuela promised and for the first time in years, she hugged her daughter.

"He's really clung onto his father, what if he doesn't want our help?" Pepa cried.

"Too bad, he gets our help either way and besides it's a good thing that he's attached to Félix, at least he's not pushing everyone away" Abuela assured Pepa.